Sign in to follow this  
harbinger

Anticipation

You will have to update it if/when a new build becomes available...

G

Of course, you can't test the builds if you can't get your hands on them. :)

I've personally only JUST got into the beta, played for about 2 hours and I am in LOVE. Brilliant game, loving it to bits. I can't gush enough right now. >.>

Bought the beta last night, and my first impression is that this game is going to be awesome. Played it from 10pm till 4am, and grudgingly went to bed after killing the enemy for the third time. It's almost exactly what I thought an upgraded version of the original would be like.

I've been waiting so long for this, I'm sitting at work just now counting the hours to getting back. I hope I can help in any way I can to make this game storm the stage just as the amazing original did oh so long ago.

i simply cannot wait for this game ... to fall flat on it's face and be marked down 80% after being for sale 1 month on steam.

then i will enjoy this masterpiece of bohemia while only paying what it's really worth :yay:

(for those of you who don't understand sarcasm, there is a message somewhere in my post.)

Bought the beta last night, and my first impression is that this game is going to be awesome. Played it from 10pm till 4am, and grudgingly went to bed after killing the enemy for the third time. It's almost exactly what I thought an upgraded version of the original would be like.

I've been waiting so long for this, I'm sitting at work just now counting the hours to getting back. I hope I can help in any way I can to make this game storm the stage just as the amazing original did oh so long ago.

It is a game to get truly lost in, as was the original. I feel so relieved that they kept all of the parts of the game that made it so remembered. And to think it's not even finished yet. Yesterday, I lost near five hours of my life to the game, but it only felt like one, today I shall loose six. :)

Ok so it's only going to be released for PC and Xbox, so I assume the codebase is the same for both.

Sony owners out of luck - maybe the Cell too complicated to port to.

Content identical on both platforms - I really hope that if Multiplayer is ever added, both platforms will be able to participate.

We should be due another Beta Version soon - lets see how things have progressed :)