Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anticipation

Realy awesome so far, started playing it around 6 hours ago and now im still fighting for the last island

Just popped on the site to see how things were going with the game, and seen this beta thing.
    I found myself confused about it all, as there was no word of this on my last visit, but paid my support anyway.
    I am downloading the beta now, I really can't believe I am going to be able to play the beta of my favourite game of all time. Will someone please pinch me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dajunka View Post
    Just popped on the site to see how things were going with the game, and seen this beta thing.
    I found myself confused about it all, as there was no word of this on my last visit, but paid my support anyway.
    I am downloading the beta now, I really can't believe I am going to be able to play the beta of my favourite game of all time. Will someone please pinch me?
    :hadouken-to-face: ...oh, pinch!

Pretty cool times huh. Will be signing up next week myself. Watch your back...doh, no MP!

EDIT: LOL. Ignore the title. I put the captcha code into the wrong box. This is how excited I am; I can't even type properly.
    OMG, that's frickin' hilarious Osric! BI, you should put this quote as a tagline somewhere in your advertising for the game. I think everyone drooling over your game feels like this...
    Last edited by TaktiX; Apr 15 2012 at 07:39.

Installing now with a big smile on my face.

Question: Does the beta update itself or will we be able to download later builds of the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Dajunka View Post
    Installing now with a big smile on my face.

Question: Does the beta update itself or will we be able to download later builds of the beta?
    You will have to update it if/when a new build becomes available...

G

Quote Originally Posted by Gazzareth View Post
    You will have to update it if/when a new build becomes available...

G
    Of course, you can't test the builds if you can't get your hands on them.

I've personally only JUST got into the beta, played for about 2 hours and I am in LOVE. Brilliant game, loving it to bits. I can't gush enough right now. >.>

Bought the beta last night, and my first impression is that this game is going to be awesome. Played it from 10pm till 4am, and grudgingly went to bed after killing the enemy for the third time. It's almost exactly what I thought an upgraded version of the original would be like.

I've been waiting so long for this, I'm sitting at work just now counting the hours to getting back. I hope I can help in any way I can to make this game storm the stage just as the amazing original did oh so long ago.

i simply cannot wait for this game ... to fall flat on it's face and be marked down 80% after being for sale 1 month on steam.

then i will enjoy this masterpiece of bohemia while only paying what it's really worth

(for those of you who don't understand sarcasm, there is a message somewhere in my post.)

Quote Originally Posted by nww02 View Post
    Bought the beta last night, and my first impression is that this game is going to be awesome. Played it from 10pm till 4am, and grudgingly went to bed after killing the enemy for the third time. It's almost exactly what I thought an upgraded version of the original would be like.

I've been waiting so long for this, I'm sitting at work just now counting the hours to getting back. I hope I can help in any way I can to make this game storm the stage just as the amazing original did oh so long ago.
    It is a game to get truly lost in, as was the original. I feel so relieved that they kept all of the parts of the game that made it so remembered. And to think it's not even finished yet. Yesterday, I lost near five hours of my life to the game, but it only felt like one, today I shall loose six.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast