- Maintenance report overhauled and improved
- Fixed: Service did not work on dedicated server
- New parameter OSMO_SV_radius added to the OSMO_service_init.sqf (defines the size of service area)
- Icons added to actions
- Code optimized + other minor fixes
- Fixed bug in the adding of service actions.
- Now supports multiple instances of service
- Initialization changed to [Helipad_name, "Marker_Name"] execVM "scripts\OSMO_service\OSMO_service_init.sqf";
- Helicopter type is now shown in the list of serviceable helicopters instead of just "light helicopter" etc.
- Serviceman's chat, as well as the damage report are now visible to everyone within 20 meters of him.
- Fixed a bug where servicemen were created on all clients instead of just on the server
- Mission maker can now define the service times by editing parameters in OSMO_service_init.sqf
- Default service times increased to:
- Inspection time: 30s
- Refuel time: 60s (from empty to full tank, half tank would be 30s)
- Hitpoint fix time: 20s (for each fully damaged hitpoint. 50% damaged will take half the time)
- Maximum time: 5 minutes (the service will never exceed this time. Does not include inspection)
- Added option to select fuel level during the initial service request
- Optimized code
- Improved the inspection report
- Initial version