Sign in to follow this  
ThreeProphets

IVE HAD IT!!!!!! Installation problem #5836404660463067830575490457804

:redmad::redmad::redmad::redmad::redmad:

Running CO on Steam, Windows Vista. I get "ARMA 2 REINFORCEMENTS has stopped working" right after loading on desktop. It used to call itself "ARMA 2 OPERATION ARROWHEAD", but I hardly fucking care anymore (see end of post). Don't have an admin account, so I have to make my parents authorize every other thing I do, and if I try to do it one more time, I'll get fucking strangled! I've reinstalled the game, I tried to reinstall Battleye, which has worked in the past, but it's being a piece of shit and not responding to all the authorizations, so it'll be another fucking week before I can try that again! I've fucking had it with this piece of shit refusing to work!!!! I'm going to start looking for a good tac shooter that looks better than fucking BF2 that actually fucking works!

:redmad::redmad::redmad::redmad::redmad:

lol u mad bro

(do your parents have to authorise your forum accounts too? :rolleyes: )

Ya that helped him out, great support there DM.

Prophet,

First thing is first, calm down, being mad is understandable but its only going to worsen your situation.

if you want help then ask, complaining about what you did does and it not working will most likely not get anyone to help you.

i help if i could only cuz i feel your pain, but preferable search before you post:

Review the following thread for steam issues:

ARMA2 & OA's Steam Thread: All Steam Q's/discussions go here [covered by Dwarden]

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?73554-ARMA2-amp-OA-s-Steam-Thread-All-Steam-Q-s-discussions-go-here-covered-by-Dwarden

Theres also this thread:

ArmA II / OA Installation problems

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?101517-ArmA-II-OA-Installation-problems

start with the steam, review the thread a bit, and or post in there, you may have to list step by step what you did and how you did it,

i dont use steam for Arma games so i dont know, I'd assume its simple to install but i think from what im getting your issue may be Vista issue not so much the game.

Hope that helps.

ps dont give up as

BF2 has nothing that Arma games cant do better in many more ways then one.

Forum join date correspond with birthdate?

So you are trying to install a piece of software without the proper permissions. How is this BIS fault?

-k

Ya that helped him out, great support there DM.

He cant install properly as he does not have the proper permissions to do so, and is not willing to ask for them in fear of backlash from his parents, so instead he rages about it being "shit" to us...

UAC will be the death of us all...

Most imature prophet I have met online (so far).

Anyway........lovely topic title but sadly it is not good enoug for the forum rules, not to mention the excesive and unnecessary swearing. Lets have a look which rules apply here:

§12) Do not type in all capital letters, all bold, or in a non-black font

Typing in all caps equates (according to standard net etiquette) to yelling. It is also difficult and obnoxious to read such posts. This also applies to posting all in bold or all in a certain font colour just to try to make your words stand out, if your point is interesting enough or well written enough it will stand out. You're welcome of course to use different colours for parts of your post if it helps clarify certain areas, but typing complete messages in any colour other than black should be avoided.

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

Your infractions will be sent over PM!

Edited by Guest