Sign in to follow this  
_YoYo_

Stuttering with missions

Hello,

I have now big problem with stuttering in TOH now. I dont know when it started but some time ago I havent any problem with TOH. Good fps ect. I hope I have fast machine, near Seattle I always have 30-60 (blocked 60) fps but now when I take a mission for single player or from campaign - after 3 minutes (beginning is ok without this) I have big stutter, each 3 seconds :(. Cant play simply. I thing isnt graphical aspect, if I can do all settings to low - stutters like was it is too. Problem with scripts? Any ideas :( ?

TOH+Hinds are on SSD disc.

My settings of options:

ustawieniaeng.gif

1.05 + Hind DLC

only one change in cfg AToC=0; but it was before too.

No problem with mission of Hinds or Free Flight or Multiplayer and different simulators.

My raport file: http://speedy.sh/5cbEF/TakeOnH.zip (RPT)

Hi _YoYo_,

I notice it is trying to load a sound (crow2_3.wss) over and over again. Check your expansions menu and try runnng it without any expansions as it looks like one or other of the Arma files is being loaded.

Hi _YoYo_,

I notice it is trying to load a sound (crow2_3.wss) over and over again.

Yes, but I dont think so its a reason of this stutters.

Now, no expansions (Yours too are off ;) ):

takeonh2012033114215056.jpg

Question: if Id like to reinstall all, all my personal progress, setup, key mapping ect. are only in My Documents folder / TOH ? Or in the folder with game too?

------------------

Edit:

Ok, I have this! Tryed to remember what I install last time and some days ago I put two files: animals.pbo, animals2.pbo (for mission with cows). This is a problem! Removed this files and everything works fine like before!

Thx Jedra, it was this: ca\sounds\animals\crow2_3.wss exactly.

Edited by _YoYo_