Coop-08 the meet

bjcpqh514s2qjww5g.jpg

Type: Coop

Players: 1 to 8

Estimated playing time: 40 min

Mods: CBA, BAF, Robert Hammer's M4/M16 weapon box

Weather: Night, cloudy

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ayiqc11a9riou5l

In this mission, you are part of a SAS troop that has been rushed in to Chernarus toprevent the sale of a WMD component. A renegade general is meeting a prominent UK militant and MI-6 believe that the transaction is happening now. Prevent the sale and the escape of the principals from the meeting site.

We'll be dropping you from 28,000 feet about a mile offshore. Don't bring your issue kit, as we must have political deniability on this op. Once you make your drop zone, meet up with one of our agents who brought some clean weapons. Load up, move out and assault the objective. You'll need to secure your own means of extraction. We're sure you'll manage.

Well, that's you off then.

(Notes: There is the possibility that any or all of the personnel attending the meeting may surrender. Do not expect it. Please read the mission brief before kicking it off. Enjoy and please leave feedback!)

Sounds nice! Any chance you make also a vanilla version? Will be most appreciated, and will then be hosted on the Comrades in Arms coop server!

Patterson, Id recommend replacing the RH pack with Lennard's L119A1 Pack. UKSF and all yano.

COL Stagler, thanks for the tip! What a nice weapon pack! Variable, thanks for your comments.. I wanted to make a vanilla version, but the available weapons didn't quite "fit" to me.. I still might, so that more players can enjoy this mission. My next missions will have less and less mods. I'm not a believer in having to download for an hour to play one mission.

;2126509']Variable' date=' thanks for your comments.. I wanted to make a vanilla version, but the available weapons didn't quite "fit" to me.. I still might, so that more players can enjoy this mission. My next missions will have less and less mods. I'm not a believer in having to download for an hour to play one mission.[/quote']

I am very glad to hear that!

Looking forward to your vanilla version and for more missions.