Sign in to follow this  
nukerat

A10 Desert Camo Skin for Takistan

I thought I would share my attempt at an A10 Desert Camo skin with respect to the Takistan Enviornment. It is not perfect but I think it is getting close. I can tell you though that the mouth/teeth were a pita due to it crossing multiple panels at different angles on the templete. Any suggestions or comments are more than welcome.

Also, I am not sure if this is the right forum or not for this post. I apologise if not. I looked through the options and it seemed to fit here more so then the others.

I used lower quality pics to conform to forum rules.

Click this link for high quality pics: http://nukerat.com/textures2

MyA10%20low%20qual.JPG

Edited by nukerat

It's looking pretty good. :)

Also, yep...right forum.

Abs

Really nice job on that! The shark mouth looks seamless to me, excellent work there.

Looks great, the Shark mouth looks perfect. Would you be looking to do any other camo schemes with Shark Mouth Present?

nice camo, i don't know if you are planing to make more than 1 varient, so here's a sugestion, you should try to make the color a bit more "grey" like the ATACS, because if you go araound takistan you'll see that the yellow-brown color is not really used. it's just a sugestion

Thank you all for the comments and suggestion. Grey may very well be a better color now you mention it. I may change it. As far as a different camo scheme with the mouth just shoot me a pm and I will do a couple up for whoever wants them. Then I will just email you the .paa files for use. Thank you all again.

-Nuke

Good job on the skin! I've been wanting an A10 with the shark mouth in ArmA2 for awhile now.

Here is one with grey instead of the darker brown as well as a few more pics....The time of day is 0620 if I remember right.

Click this link for high quality pics: http://nukerat.com/textures2

I had to use lower quality pics to conform to forum rules.

a10camo%20low%20qual.jpg

a10camo2%20low%20qual.jpg

a10camo3%20low%20qual.jpg

Edited by nukerat

@nukerat

Please watch the max allowed filesize of hotlinked images (100kb). All images you posted were well over that max!

Ok, real sorry about that. I will resize them right now. My bad.

-Nuke

oooooOOOOOo :) lovely.

how would i go about getting those and applying them?

Just send me a privat message and i will hook u up my friend.

Thank you my friends. I am currently working on re-texturing the UHM60 and the MEV.

-Nuke

Hello

That is some great work on the A10 shark .....

Have you made any with like green,brown,gun metal gray camo for the Chernarus map?

Thanks

Thank you my friends. I am currently working on re-texturing the UHM60 and the MEV.

-Nuke

Awesome to hear, cant wait!

You think you would reskin the Apache with sharks teeth? 4/3 ACR (when they were still based in Colorado) and I believe either 1-3 or 3-3 ATK had sharks teeth. When I was in 2-159 ARB we did one with sharks teeth, but they wouldn't let me paint white ones, only grey, and they didn't let me do it the way I wanted to do it came out like shit and we never did the rest of them. Either way, shark teeth on the apache would be pretty cool.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/cobrahistorian/3rdACRApacheatFOBSykes.jpg

Image is an apache from renegade troop, 4/3 ACR. They did the eyes above the APR-39s as well, not sure if other units did that as well

Edited by islesfan186

so how do we get our hands on these?

Maybe by waiting until they are released?