Sign in to follow this  
doveman

Pathfinder Mission - Tank runs off when I get out

I don't know if this happens elsewhere, but certainly at FOP Planck, if I get out of the main tank I was commanding, it then drives around like a maniac and I have to chase it to try and get back in it, which isn't easy as every time I get close it drives off like it thinks it's a funny game, but it's just annoying!

Is this a bug or am I just missing something?

You need to tell the driver to stop as soon as you disembark, you need to do this again even if you ordered him to stop when you were inside the vehicle.

You need to tell the driver to stop (1-6).

Cool, thanks guys. I got confused and couldn't work out what number the driver was before, but I've worked out he's 2 now. I thought I tried a Select All - Stop but maybe I didn't!

In the unit bar at the bottom you should also see different icons for driver, gunner and commander. :)

Yeah, it makes sense now. It just confused me because the icon for one changed when I got out and I thought one was the tank driver but there's no way to select one (because that's me, I think!)

Yup the group leader is always one. If you are group leader, you are one. :P

One icon may have changed if it shows effective vehicle commander - not sure if there is an icon for it.

Say you are commander and exit, for most vehicles the gunner becomes effective commander.

Someone must have the say after all. :)