Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Refueling Heavy helicopter

Refueling Heavy helicopter

I m trying to start the 'The take down' mission but I need to refuel the heavy helicopter. How do I do this?
    Currently I have tried walking up to the pump inbetween the two pads (Labeled AIR) buts no icon comes up to take an action.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigmanoncampus View Post
    I m trying to start the 'The take down' mission but I need to refuel the heavy helicopter. How do I do this?
    Currently I have tried walking up to the pump inbetween the two pads (Labeled AIR) buts no icon comes up to take an action.

Thanks
    You need to taxi the heavy a bit closer to the fuel pump - once you are closer the helo should start to refuel.
    Jedra's Addons
    Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
    Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Jedra View Post
    You need to taxi the heavy a bit closer to the fuel pump - once you are closer the helo should start to refuel.

Thanks for the quick response. How do I taxi if the Helo wont start as it needs fuel. Is there a special command?

That's a good point! Instead have you tried repairing the helo from the maintenance bench - I can't remember if this refuels it or not.

Yes I've tried repairing it and still no fuel.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Is there a towing tractor there? might be able to use that to pull it closer.
    My custom missions:
    TOH - COOP5 Operation Pegasus http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...ration-Pegasus
    TOH - COOP Convoy attack (both Hinds and stock versions) http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...-Convoy-Attack
    A2CO Multi-mission Template http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...48#post2182048
    Basic Vehicle respawn script (A3 Alpha) http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...72#post2389272

[EVO] Multigaming Clan is recuiting at ts3.evoclan.net

Quote Originally Posted by [EVO] Dan View Post
    Is there a towing tractor there? might be able to use that to pull it closer.

There are no other vehicles to do this.

regarding taxiing: first release the wheelbrake (default rctrl+w which is really not optimal so I rebound it to a joystick button) then raise the collective a little. Heli should now start to roll forward.

I just checked that mission again. It should start you in a position where the helicopter is refuelled. If after the mssion starts, I get out and then get in again, I get the 'refuelling' message.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbysieger View Post
    regarding taxiing: first release the wheelbrake (default rctrl+w which is really not optimal so I rebound it to a joystick button) then raise the collective a little. Heli should now start to roll forward.
    Thanks. That worked. How close do I need be to the pump? I pretty close already but still no icon to refuel. Has anyone else
    run into this problem on this mission?
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast