Sign in to follow this  
zeufman

How to activate the screen panel on the SuperHind ?

As we can see it in this video at 0.40

the superhind can use a screen aiming panel.

But how to activate, and how it works ? ( need a player as gunner ? or works with Ai ? )

I think he means to tell you to turn on PIP option under video....

I havent a clue how ya slew the camera independent of just pointing your heli in that direction..

In the gunner's seat you use the mouse to move the 'camera'. I am not sure that you can move it independently of the chopper when you are a pilot.

I think he means to tell you to turn on PIP option under video

That's correct ! work perfectly.

I've turned off this option because it seems to "eat" many video ressources. Go to a very light activate and the aiming panel work

Thanks !

Glad it worked Zauf...

In the gunner's seat you use the mouse to move the 'camera'. I am not sure that you can move it independently of the chopper when you are a pilot.

I have yet to figure out how to get to gunner seat...I like a game with all commands in the pdf..sigh.. :)

I have yet to figure out how to get to gunner seat...I like a game with all commands in the pdf..sigh.. :)

With the Hind, you get in as the gunner on the other side. So you are facing the Hind (with it pointing at you), you get in as Pilot on the left, and as the gunner on the right. If you go to the back-side you can get in the cargo hold if you want also.

In the SP challenges, if you get in as the gunner then the AI guy will get in as the pilot.

With the Hind, you get in as the gunner on the other side. So you are facing the Hind (with it pointing at you), you get in as Pilot on the left, and as the gunner on the right. If you go to the back-side you can get in the cargo hold if you want also.

In the SP challenges, if you get in as the gunner then the AI guy will get in as the pilot.

Oh heck, I thought ya guys was meaning you can swap seats in battle...sigh..

I think that might cause an accident ;-)

Just get in the gunner seat and take the controls, then you can release them to the pilot when you want to be the gunner.