Create GUI which shows the following: (I have no clue about creating a GUI...)
1. Aircraft in the air around the carrier - script is complete, need to implement in dialog
A. This could be a drop down list or other means of showing aircraft
B. I was checking out SPON Radar, which is a cool concept, but never completed. I got it
to work in ArmA2, yet buggy.
C. MMA has custom_hud_waypoints which shows aircraft and mando_ILS positions...
D. Goal here is to select plane, select landing destination and land.
2. Status of available catapults for launch - script is complete, need to implement in dialog
A. Again, this could be some sort of drop down list or other means of showing available catapults
B. Goal is to be able to select a plane, select an available catapult, and launch.
Figure out why Meatball's F-18 does not want to cooperate:
1. Acts like a wild stallion when roped trying to launch it...
A. Flaps going up and down, rear end slides to the port(left) side of the carrier.
B. When launching, slides port side bad enough will crash and fall off the side of the carrier 95% of the time.
C. When veiwed from distance, front wheel is off the ground?
2. If it does launch, recovery is 50/50.
A. Will sometimes stop then shoot off the port side of carrier.
B. Arrestor cable will sometimes bring front end way off the ground.
C. Front wheel overly sensitive to damage? Sometimes blows up when wheel touches down.
IkaR's F-14 Tomcat rear end also slides to the port side, though not as bad as F-18
1. Can script arrestor hook up/down using "crochet", but cannot catch "crochet" or "hook" with
arrestor wire. Catches plane 2 to 3 meters above the fuselage. Memory point problem?
2. When viewed out the control house tower window on Nimitz, F-14 is invisible. Only see pilots.
Is like Wonder Womans jet...