Sign in to follow this  
aussieterry84

Can anyone help an offline player?

Hi guys i mostly playing Warfare offline because i have only wireless internet. Can anyone point me to an actual download link of Warfare using BAF soldiers?

Cheers

Also any other good versions of coop missions that are good offline would be great :)

I've been off servers for over a year so i have no idea which versions are best.

Hi

just go to Armaholic and type in Warfare BAF i did the search, and this is what I come up with:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14740&highlight=WARFARE%2BBAF

search list using warafre BAF on Armaholic.

http://www.armaholic.com/plug.php?e=search

Search is your friend.

hope that helps

Cheers mate :) although the main reason i was asking is because server's usually have the most up to date version over Armaholic :)

Hi guys i mostly playing Warfare offline because i have only wireless internet. Can anyone point me to an actual download link of Warfare using BAF soldiers?

umm, isn't there a warfare mission using BAF units already included with the game? I have Combined Ops and there's one in there already I believe.

Cheers

Also any other good versions of coop missions that are good offline would be great :)

I've been off servers for over a year so i have no idea which versions are best.

Also wireless internet shouldnt prevent you from playing online :confused:, as i use wireless internet to play online and have no issues with connectivity.