Thread: Can anyone help an offline player?

Can anyone help an offline player?

Hi guys i mostly playing Warfare offline because i have only wireless internet. Can anyone point me to an actual download link of Warfare using BAF soldiers?

Cheers

Also any other good versions of coop missions that are good offline would be great

I've been off servers for over a year so i have no idea which versions are best.

Hi
    just go to Armaholic and type in Warfare BAF i did the search, and this is what I come up with:
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id...=WARFARE%2BBAF

search list using warafre BAF on Armaholic.
    http://www.armaholic.com/plug.php?e=search

Search is your friend.

hope that helps
    IFWarMod for Iron Front Conversion | COSLX for Arma2CO | COWarMod for Arma2CO
    COWarModACE for Ace2 Mod | COWarModI44 for I44 Mod | A2WarMod for Arma2 | A2WarModACE for Arma2 Ace mod | WarMod for Arma1
    Mission Repository Hosting Missions & Files for Iron Front: Liberation 1944 | WarMod Series Website

Cheers mate although the main reason i was asking is because server's usually have the most up to date version over Armaholic

Quote Originally Posted by AussieTerry84 View Post
    Hi guys i mostly playing Warfare offline because i have only wireless internet. Can anyone point me to an actual download link of Warfare using BAF soldiers?
    umm, isn't there a warfare mission using BAF units already included with the game? I have Combined Ops and there's one in there already I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieTerry84 View Post

Cheers

Also any other good versions of coop missions that are good offline would be great

I've been off servers for over a year so i have no idea which versions are best.
    Also wireless internet shouldnt prevent you from playing online , as i use wireless internet to play online and have no issues with connectivity.