Sign in to follow this  
jblackrupert

Aerofly FS [Flight simulator]

Jesus Christ, that flyfield in the first trailer looks exactly like one i've visited :O

It does look great, but you can guarantee that some elitist FS mong will loudly exclaim that this isn't a flight simulator because it doesn't have feature x, and that anyone who uses it is an Xbox kiddie.

My god, those people annoy me.

Actually had a bit of difficulty telling if 0:28 was real or not, funny how much more lifelike things become when you don't have a bunch of color filters and bloom all over the place.

"Unfortunately, this UMG-music-content is not available in Germany because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights."

*twitch*

it looks very nice, map grid up to 40m square ...

they seems to have small problem with orientation and rotation of clouds impostors

(clearly visible at 1:33 - 1:36 time)

other than this it looks quite great

---------- Post added at 02:57 ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 ----------

more videos http://www.aeroflyfs.com/index.php/en/everything-about-aereoflyfs/video.html

all planes http://www.aeroflyfs.com/index.php/en/everything-about-aereoflyfs/airplanes.html

also it seems it has some extra DLC like copters but no price (maybe in the 150 to 250 Euro edition)

Edited by Dwarden

Absolutly stunning... I just upgraded my computer for FSX, but the first review I read states, that its not as hardware-hungry as I would have expected... Did someone already buy it?

I'm missing some larger aircrafts, like a 737 or an A321, but I guess the area is yet too small for them.

Can't they just make the videos available by adding some music tracks which YT offers by default? Stupid GEMA, anyway.

This looks amazing. I can imagine flying for hours just watching the scenery.

To all the germans complaining: It is very easy to bypass this...

Just say f*** you GEMA and watch it anyway :p

This looks amazing. I can imagine flying for hours just watching the scenery.

To all the germans complaining: It is very easy to bypass this...

Just say f*** you GEMA and watch it anyway :p

I sometimes watch the scenery in ArmA2. Usually ends in me being a part of that scenery when I do. :p

Actually, I'm not that impressed. Sure, what we see looks impressive. It's what we don't see that bothers me. Like, only a very limited area to operate in. 3D buildings only near the airport area (no building based "autogen", meaning we get texture maps showing buildings but completely flat).

So, as gorgeous as it looks, it bothers me greatly that I cannot do the VFR flights I sometimes enjoy (a friend owns a plane) in real life in my own back yard. MSFS doesn't come close to this, but it does have the whole world.

Isn't that the sim that yes, is extremely detailed, but limited to Switzerland?

Isn't that the sim that yes, is extremely detailed, but limited to Switzerland?

It is