Sign in to follow this  
navy996

LOL Whats this?

I was just messing around on google maps and got to davis-monthan air force base and I found this I dont know if it is real or not there is no shadow and it looks really low to the ground(maybe landing? still does not explain no shadow) I just thought it was cool by the way it is a pavelow if you dont know

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EYpoWrBIWjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

here is the link if embed vid doesnt work https://youtu.be/EYpoWrBIWjQ

yea i bet your pulling a fast one, and the shadow is put of frame ;)

navy996

1. Pointles thread.

2. A thread for interesting videos already exists.

3. Use descriptive thread titles.

This forum is not the place for your google maps hoaxes. Please refrain from spamming in the future.

Thread closed.

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL.