Sign in to follow this  
Chock

how do I upgrade my pre paid beta of Take on Helicopters?

I bought a pre paid beta of TOH at Simmarket, but never got around to updating it, however, I need to do this now in order to install the Hind add on. how do I update it from the pre paid beta version? There's nothing about how to do that on Simmarket and I've had no replies for the ticket I put in, or from when contacting BI support? I can see there are patches on the BI site, but none appear to be for taking the pre-paid beta up to a full version. so where do I go to get the necessary patch or installation file? I never had any email from either BI or Simmarket telling me how to go about it, so I've no clue about what I'm supposed to do. It'd be nice if I could actually use what I've paid for LOL

Al

Edited by Chock

Simmarket should provide You with download of full game version

Simmarket should provide You with download of full game version

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately they have not done that, and have not responded to my ticket either. Seems like buying that Hind add on was a waste of money then. Anyway, cheers for responding, it's more than Simmarket could be bothered to do, so that'll be the last thing I'll be buying from them. Shame really, I was looking forward to seeing the Hind add-on, but without a link to a full download it seems like pre paying for the beta will turn out to be a waste of money as well.

Incidentally, BI's support did respond to my email support query, but said, as you do, that providing a D/L link was Simmarket's responsibility (which I do kind of agree with, even though it means I'm screwed since they have not provided me with one). The reason I'm mentioning this, is that at least it lets people know that BI's own support does bother to reply to enquiries if they read this post, so I wouldn't want people to be put off buying stuff from here at least, although I would hope your marketing department will at least have a go at Simmarket for not doing what they should do.

Al

Edited by Chock

Maybe there was no staff around on weekend?