Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Project Reality: Arma 2

Quote Originally Posted by jumpartist View Post
    I love the large battles but would love to see some urea (Utes?) or Proving Grounds infantry only maps.
    There is a tiny A&S Proving Grounds infantry mission available. It just has to be downloaded and copied to the server's MPMissions separately by the server admin from the FTP.

The way the PR missions are designed, one can actually play them with really small amount of players. In most of the missions the action is around 1 objective at a time so even a 5 vs 5 is enough to maintain decent action. Heck I've played 2 vs 2 and it felt okey. Sometimes I see players agreeing in the server that they will play around 1 obj. no matter what. So no advancing before the server fills up enough. Though TG's server seems to be doing quite well anyways. Still nr.1 and going strong every night. Though I would not mind seeing the EU servers filling up at EU prime time.

actually, for PvP i prefer lot of people, but for coop i don't mind the number

strange .... anyways, i think i'll try to play the mod on TG server
    sometimes, i wish i just sleep, dreaming and living in my own world, and never wake up .... awesome but you guys will miss me

Ofc full server is where the actual action is. Luckily you can experience it almost every night in PR. Unfortunately it is only happening at 1 server at a time. Hopefully in the future there will be more servers to choose from. Just like in PR:BF2.

PR is my cup of tea

I've a complaint though. Why did you remove binocs in 0.15? Most of time I needed it was just to check if I see friendlies or enemies. I can't see how can it hurt gameplay.

There are binos for some classes, zoomable and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    There are binos for some classes, zoomable and all.
    But only in few classes (1?, 2?) since 0.15. Binocs for rifle-man and LMG-man is absolute must IMO.

Amazing mod, the feeling of teamwork and tactical operation is just amazing in it. Can't wait to see how it will look like in future.

Who deleted my post and why?
    Matrix

Spoiler:

DanielNL

Please review the forum rules.

We prohibit cross-posting, and public commenting on how the forum is moderated. I believe w0lle has contacted you regarding the post you have made two or three times now. Please follow those instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forum Rules
    §2) Follow the instructions of the moderators
    When a moderator or BIS staff member asks you to do something or to stop doing something, please follow their instructions. If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter.

§9) Do not cross-post
    Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated
    If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

My inbox is fill and won't be emptied. If your PM is regarding requests to use my work, unfortunately I choose not to grant such permission. My work is for use with CWR2 only.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast