Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Jedra's Weapon Indicator

Quote Originally Posted by Armored_Sheep View Post
    Let me ask a little queston. Why people dont like in game "radar/RWR", but they like to have GUI showing weapon selection for the pilot? Real hind does not have any visual indication of currently selected weapon to the pilot as gunner operates those. In game, if pilot wants gunner to use perticular weapon, he can use "F" key and he gets radio feedback about what weapon was selected. The only thing I can imagine that can be improved is that also at the moment when AI gunner selects weapon, he will inform pilot/player with the same radio call too.

I'm fine with the RWR funktionality of the radar, what I don't like about it is that I'm instandly aware of the position of enemy forces. I would be more happy with a vague position so I have to actually acquire the precise position of the forces like it is with infantry units right know. I usually only use the rockets in manual mode for everything else I order my gunner around. Are the rockets really only controlled by the gunner? It seems to me that it would be much more efficient if the pilot is in control of unguided rockets and the gunner handles missiles and guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbysieger View Post
    Are the rockets really only controlled by the gunner? It seems to me that it would be much more efficient if the pilot is in control of unguided rockets and the gunner handles missiles and guns.
    The gunner possibly guides the heli while using the rockets with the controls in the gunner's cockpit, or more likely the pilot does it in RL otherwise there would be no point to the sight in the main cockpit.

The Dummehs guide to running Arma2 within a RamDrive or on multiple HDDs
    Spoiler:

Hey Jedra mate, noticed you put "until you have informed Modsaholic" lol so whats up? ive not had any word, some problems mate?

Dark

Author of the Thread
    Hey Dark - I completely forgot to let you know once I got confirmation that it was working in all modes.

If you could update the modsaholic link then that would be great and I will update the first post!

Thanks for the reminder ;-)
    Jedra's Addons
    Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
    Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

Author of the Thread
    Thanks SB - First post updated!

Quote Originally Posted by _YoYo_ View Post
    Ups. My faul. I have two "old" version in different place.
    Now is ok - perfect for now! Thank You!

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3...hinds17mod.jpg
    _YoYo_

When you post images you must link to their URLs if they are over 100 KB.

+1 warning for too large images.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forum Rules
    ┬ž15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size
    Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

My inbox is fill and won't be emptied. If your PM is regarding requests to use my work, unfortunately I choose not to grant such permission. My work is for use with CWR2 only.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234