Sign in to follow this  
_YoYo_

Loose campaing status - change a name for MP

Loose campaing status.

Id like change a name of user for multiplayer sesion - created new user and noticed no career and no my old setup of the game (like settings, keys ect and no import option). So deleted it, comeback to my old profile but status and $ of campaing starts from zero :( and begining.

Any idea to solve it? Now I see my old missions of campaigne screen but if mission starts from Helipad - is a like new capaigne from begining (1.05 + Hinds).

Its for me too a little strange - than I cant change of the name of user (so editing of the name of user is impossible!). Yesterday I check Multiplayer and 3 persons connected to me with the name "Admin"?! Why the game uses the name of user of PC and we cant change it?

Locate your profile folder and rename the folder and the two xxx.TakeOnHProfile files to your new desired name.

Doesnt work.

C:\Users\Rafik\Documents\Take On Helicopters

change a name of user of:

Rafik.TakeOnHProfile

Rafik.vars.TakeOnHProfile

For different name

but after start (dont know from) programm create the new this two files with old the name :\.

You need to switch to the new profile now. The engine always creates a default profile based on the system user name.

You may have to move them also into a different folder. To get a better idea create a new profile ingame and find its location.