Thread: Loose campaing status - change a name for MP

Loose campaing status - change a name for MP

Loose campaing status.

Id like change a name of user for multiplayer sesion - created new user and noticed no career and no my old setup of the game (like settings, keys ect and no import option). So deleted it, comeback to my old profile but status and $ of campaing starts from zero and begining.
    Any idea to solve it? Now I see my old missions of campaigne screen but if mission starts from Helipad - is a like new capaigne from begining (1.05 + Hinds).

Its for me too a little strange - than I cant change of the name of user (so editing of the name of user is impossible!). Yesterday I check Multiplayer and 3 persons connected to me with the name "Admin"?! Why the game uses the name of user of PC and we cant change it?
    webmaster of YoYosims

ToH corner: http://yoyosims.pl/Takeonhelicopters.html
    Vista 64 bits, i7 930 3.76 Ghz (OC), Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R ( Intel X58 ), 8Gb Patriot Viper II Sector5, Asus HD 7970 3Gb DDR5, res.1920x1080 27'', Creative X-Fi Extreme Music + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH Products, CH Pedals USB, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek Pro Flight Radio Panel, Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel, Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel, Saitek Instrumantals Panels, iPad2 for maps [FSX, DCS Ka50, A-10C, TKOH:Hinds, RoF]

Locate your profile folder and rename the folder and the two xxx.TakeOnHProfile files to your new desired name.

If you enjoy my work and want to my support efforts doing this for a living,
    please consider to become a patreon - Community Funded Modding!

(255 of 1000$ per month by 33 patrons reached for first tier)

Current projects: CUP, AiA TP, AiA SA, AiA HQ, IFA3, Blitzkrieg

Help: Got a crash? Report it! What is the RPT log file?

Author of the Thread
    Doesnt work.

C:\Users\Rafik\Documents\Take On Helicopters
    change a name of user of:
    Rafik.TakeOnHProfile
    Rafik.vars.TakeOnHProfile
    For different name

but after start (dont know from) programm create the new this two files with old the name :\.

You need to switch to the new profile now. The engine always creates a default profile based on the system user name.

Author of the Thread
    Ok, Thank You I will try!

You may have to move them also into a different folder. To get a better idea create a new profile ingame and find its location.