Sign in to follow this  
hon0

[CIT] Head turning relative to original head position

Hello BIS,

I would like to update my demand for the fix of this higlty annoying bug. Will it be fixed in a future patch? For patch 3 :D

Thanks in advance,

Antoine

I am not quite sure to understand it fully - however centering the view (default numpad 5) does not help?

In fact we can't use translation move with the track ir. Cause as soon as your head isn't center (num5) it will produce a rotation arround this center point. So to look behind the chopper for exemple I have to translate my head on right axe then do a left rotation with track IR.

The same thing happend for foward backward translation.

You mean the head shifting left and right when you just want to rotate? Yea that is annoying as hell. I thought i messed up something :D

+1 on that!

Yes due to that bug we just can't use fully our track IR system. That's annoying.

Yep - I have turned off the x and y axis in my ToH profile in Track-ir.

It usually leaves you off centre when you turn your head back and very firmly clipped into the door! Although re-centering clears it, it is off-putting - not what you need when you are performing a delicate hover (not that I can perform a delicate hover!!). Shame really as it works fine in Arma.