Sign in to follow this  
Stagler

Stagler's FSB Packs

front flip hatchet attack those AKs lad

These units are awesome! I wrote two quick and simple replacement configs, one for BIS Army Spetznaz and one for BIS MVD Spetznaz, of course they can be both used at the same time. Let me know if there are any kind of problems with the configs and I'll see to fix, I am still quite a noob with A2 configs..:P

Edited by folgore_airborne

These units are awesome! I wrote two quick and simple replacement configs, one for BIS Army Spetznaz and one for BIS MVD Spetznaz, of course they can be both used at the same time. Let me know if there are any kind of problems with the configs and I'll see to fix, I am still quite a noob with A2 configs..:P

wow, again another of ur rep packs. thanks again, i'm gonna use this one too.

Hey Stagler, how are you getting that m72 to hang off this guys back like that? Looks alot more realistic than the default vertical position.:)

Its ICP Static Animations pack. Its only for stationary animations so it basically just poses the units. :)

Its included in v1.0 of my addon. If your on about the replacement pack shoot Folgore a PM.

Its ICP Static Animations pack. Its only for stationary animations so it basically just poses the units. :)

Thanks I'd never heard of this before, a lot of screenshots I've seen on these forums make sense now!

Awesome stuff, finally the Russies are up to speed on modern times.

Just one thing tho, I'm sure its been brought up before, but if not: their belts are waaaay too low, looks like their pants are sagging. The belts seem to be linked to the bottom of the blouse/jacket, instead of up around the waist. Unless thats just how the Russians roll, gangsta style.

New ones are being fixed Rev. By Ardy no less.

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that the current version of this mod is now a selectable OFFOR faction in my SP mission LOST.

They will be added to the enemy special forces groups spawned in the mission!

Mission Thread