German Assault Addons - Army
qspsgs86.jpg
http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=31996

CWR2 West German Army DLC (02-01-2020)
Download
needed: CWR2 Mod
Pics: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
news_donwload_oa_4.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soldiers in Flecktarn (1993 - 2004) 1.4 (09-02-2014)
Download
needed: German Weapon Pack
needed: BWMod
Pics: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
news_donwload_oa_4.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNOSOM soldiers of the Bundeswehr (1993/94) 1.2 (16-02-2014)
Download
needed: German Weapon Pack
Pics: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
news_donwload_oa_4.png
Early Soldiers of the Bundeswehr (1956 - 1970) 1.3 (30-01-2016)
Download
needed: both German Weapon Packs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
news_donwload_oa_4.png
Soldiers of the NVA in faceted camo pattern (1956 - 1966) 1.0 (20-11-2013)
Download
needed: German Weapon Pack 2
1 2 3 4 5
German Rebel Soldiers of the 1950's 1.0 (30-11-2013)
Download
1 2 3 4
MOD addons
Bundeswehr Pack 1.4 for BWMod (24-11-2010) Download
NVA Pack 1.6 (OA) for Project 1985 (01-12-2010) Download
SA-8 pack 1.0 (needed vilas russian veh.) Download
Beta addons
German Barracks (1958 - 2000) Download

Template
Bundeswehr Tank Insignas (1956 - 2012) Download

Information links
Bundeswehr (Federal Defence)
NVA (National People's Army)

Operation Flashpoint Addons
https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/174597-bundeswehr-1985-addon/

• Like 1

Marseille77, these are pretty solid addons. Thanks for your work! I look forward to when you get around to (seems to me like you're making your way in that direction) some 1980s era BW units. It'll be good to roll with them in CWR2, for instance.

Do you think you will ever fix the not working downloadlinks in the first post? :)

Both Soldiers of the Bundeswehr and German Barracks links do not work.

Do you think you will ever fix the not working downloadlinks in the first post? :)

Both Soldiers of the Bundeswehr and German Barracks links do not work.

The links are working now. :)

This Screen looks great! Guess that´s the equipment most of the Germans here jused. Your Units and Mondkalb´s Celle are always a great experience :)

Now that's exactly what I've been waiting for so long! Looks amazing ;)

Can't wait to change the units of my Bundeswehr missions to yours.

...and here some new impressions. I added the amored vehicle crew with cap and two german airforce guys as well.

swt1w45ero1c.jpg

On this sheet you can also see an explanation of the branch system in the German Army. The abbr. stands for:

art = artillery

aa = anti-air (since few days disabled and no more existent in the German Army)

pio = miner or pioneer

abc = atomic, biological and chemical warfare unit

support = engineer, supply

MSK = Naval Protection Forces

ObjS = Airfield Protection Forces

Guards = Guards that you could see in official parades in foreign countries or at german ceremonics

The Officer with yellow ribbon is also known as "mother" of company. It's to hard explain this in english for and here are the Wiki article for non-german user.

Edited by Marseille77

Hi Marseille

Awesome work :) in german we would say "Hut ab" (ich weiss du verstehst *g*)

Is it possible to add to the "Gefechtsdienst" Soldier an ABC-Mask-Bag?

I think in this Area of time this was the green rubber bags. -> picture: http://www.ranger-shop.de/images/product_images/popup_images/image_db_162101g.jpg

I got one of those till 2007.

Oh and great with that "Spieß" :)

greetings

very nice!

many thanks for making these addons! they rock! I have a question about the 'german weapons pack' though.

the MPI-KMK: when looking through the scope, the magnification looks as if it zoomes out instead of in. when zoomed in and fireing you see the empty cartridges being ejected in the middle of the scope.

anyway, thanks for these addons and good luck with your future projects (of which I hope there will be much more from you )

Today after a new beginning in Germany (a new president has been elected) I present my new German Soldier Flecktarn pack that shows soldiers of the first generations in the 1990's in Flecktarn camo and training gear. There soldiers of three branches Army/Airforce/Navy. The airforce and navy units are special forces in Flecktarn who protects the baracks and airfields or rescue crashed down pilots in hostile area. Naturally this units also found in the training for rookies in this branches to learn the basis of the common technics.

Hello there.

Just had a quick test run with these guys and I must admit, I totally love them! One question: Will you do versions with 'Bristol' vests like in your 'UNSOM' addon? That would make these guys ideal for peacekeeping ops in Cherno or any other island for that matter :D

Edit: found a bug. The Crewman (RC) produces a 'cannot load texture' error, when you hit the continue button you can only see the head of the guy, the body is invisible.

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*

Nice units! Thanks!

How about adding Flecktarn backpacks in later versions? And a GraPi to the weapon pack?

Anyway great work! Keep it up! :)

Great work! Thanks a lot ;)

One tiny thing though: The Airforce Soldiers wear the same caps as the "normal" ones, and the officers don't wear that "Schiffchen" hats. Those are only worn with the dress uniform for both, normal soldiers and officers ^^

Great work! Thanks a lot ;)

One tiny thing though: The Airforce Soldiers wear the same caps as the "normal" ones, and the officers don't wear that "Schiffchen" hats. Those are only worn with the dress uniform for both, normal soldiers and officers ^^

In my service time (I was a army medic in the Heeresflugabwehrschule Rendsburg 1999) the Officers of the Airforce wearing the sidecap (Schiffchen) with the Flecktarn in the guard service. I have also in my collection a Flecktarn version of this sidecap. The other cap I have seen at Todendorf AA shooting range by the airforce soldiers.

But for instance one bug I have build in, is the fact that the Marineschutzkräfte (Naval Protection Forceses) had an another name. In my training time in Itzehoe they called Marinesicherung.

Here an experiment that I made in the last days of my Bw Pack update....

nutoa4l6kxsu.jpg

Edited by Marseille77

After some time I have updated my Bundeswehr camo soldiers. Download in the first post.

5a71xvzsrirp.jpg cd8grk7cmw5.jpg

This pictures shows the changed soldiers in action with addons of GAF and AMT

======================

Changes

======================

- Flecktarn camo lighter

- some minor helmet changes

- recon tank crew texture bug fixed

- leaders of 1995 now has a MP2 instead G3

- Soldier with standard cap for Luftwaffe added

Edited by Marseille77

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to see you're still working on these.

Any plans for adding Bristol Vests or Splitterschutzwesten?