Sign in to follow this  
Hagar

Issues with RCON GUI from Devheaven

Hi,

I have been having an issue with the ArmA 2 RCON 1.8.1 Beta from Soner Boztas.

Essentially, when I connect, it tells me at the bottom RCON Admin #1 (Insert IP Here) logged in. However, it won't say received player list at the bottom, and give me a play list. It also won't show me a ban list, or any of the missions loaded on the server. It will show the people connecting at the bottom, as well as the chat, but I can't kick or ban, or even see who is on the server.

Now, currently, the best fix I have for it is to literally spam the rcon login repeatedly. Eventually, it will usually work. However, it could take anywhere from 3 times to over 100. And usually I give up after that. Other admins in the community I am in also have this problem, and no one knows a definite fix. Other people, however, never have a problem logging in.

I post this on the BI forums because it is a popular admin program for servers in ArmA, and my help request on the devheaven project itself was never looked at. I figured someone in the community might have had this problem and figured out a fix for it.

Thanks in Advance,

I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section of the forums. This was the most relevant section that I saw

Cant get banlist too from RCON 1.8.1.

Also please disable autorefresh playerlist.

Did you try to contact Soner?

The problem should be fixed now. You are able to disable autorefresh in the settings.ini (AutoRefreshEnable = 0) but it is not necessary anymore to make the kick/ban feature work properly.

So check out the new version and tell me if it works for you. Thanks.