Sign in to follow this  
p0inT

Helicopter take off, not working properly as wanted.

Hey, i have looked through a few guides, but none of them works for what i want to do, and i can´t find any answers to it either. What i want is this:

Ai group go into a staying helicopter > helicopter takes off when all of them is abord, that it, my main problem is to get the helicopter to stay and wait for them, so what am i suppose to do?

For the helicopter, set the Fuel slider to 0 , or in the init line put

NAMEOFHELO setfuel 0

Add now a trigger, at the condition line replace "this" by

("_x in NAMEOFHELO" count (units NAMEOFTEAM)) >=9

(With 9 replaced by the amount of AI that are inside of the group)

at the on activation line, put

NAMEOFHELO setfuel 1

This way once every member of NAMEOFTEAM are inside NAMEOFHELO , it will recieve its fuel and will be able to take off.

I have another problem, when the ai goes in heli it gods behind, to the side, and then it goes into it. Why is that, and is there way to make them go in it directly?

Nope, in fact they are looking for "get in/get out" positions defined in the 3d model.

Iam trying to make a smaller unit(2-3) to go in a small heli, but even if i set a waypoint beside the geltin-out postion it Will still go around, to the postion and THEN get in???

This code is what i would need for my mission, however it does not work with Arma 3 alpha. Any help would be nice