Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: New BattlEye features for server admins

1.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #211
    it's definitely unwanted script broadcasted to public, one detection is 'move' another detection is 'teamtype' ...

most likely cheater or victim of cheater

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarden View Post
    it's definitely unwanted script broadcasted to public, one detection is 'move' another detection is 'teamtype' ...

most likely cheater or victim of cheater
    Thanks

Is there a way to automatically ban players who get certain restriction kicks? For example I set up some public variable value kicks, which kicks people who spawn in illegal weapons in our server. The problem is that it only kicks, is there any way to make it a ban instead?

Even if it's just something that scans for these specific kicks and then adds the player's GUID and IP to the bans.txt.

Quote Originally Posted by vrnemesis View Post
    Is there a way to automatically ban players who get certain restriction kicks? For example I set up some public variable value kicks, which kicks people who spawn in illegal weapons in our server. The problem is that it only kicks, is there any way to make it a ban instead?

Even if it's just something that scans for these specific kicks and then adds the player's GUID and IP to the bans.txt.
    This is one feature that's still very much needed, although it would have to be used with extreme caution (i.e. only in 100% tested cases). In theory, the implementation should be simple: 1 = log to file, 2 = log to console, 4 = kick, 8 = GUID ban.

Gigabyte P67X-UD3-B3 Motherboard | Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.0GHz | NVidia GeForce GTX770 4GB
    16GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz RAM | Kingston HyperX SSD | ASUS Xonar D2X
    sound | be Quiet! 700W PSU | Windows 7 x64

Quote Originally Posted by MadDogX View Post
    This is one feature that's still very much needed, although it would have to be used with extreme caution (i.e. only in 100% tested cases). In theory, the implementation should be simple: 1 = log to file, 2 = log to console, 4 = kick, 8 = GUID ban.
    So there's no way to do this currently then? And I agree, I only want bans issued to players who receive the exact kicks I specify. I've had it running for about a week now, and not a single player has been falsely kicked for the new restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by vrnemesis View Post
    So there's no way to do this currently then? And I agree, I only want bans issued to players who receive the exact kicks I specify. I've had it running for about a week now, and not a single player has been falsely kicked for the new restrictions.
    https://github.com/Torndeco/pyBEscanner
    http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/pybescanner.131/

Why is it that all of the Arma 2 Filters that i have been using all of a sodden stop working. They all stopped working when battleye updated does anyone know whats going on.

8.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #218
    old BE filter format is gone, full regex is now supported same as in Arma 3

How do we setup the new battleye for arma 2? Its not helping that it updated and left no documentation how to update my arma 2 servers filters.

BattlEye Developer
    Author of the Thread
    For the record, as announced in the global server message, server admins now have to convert all of their server-side filter files (not scripts.txt!) to a new format supporting the regex syntax (see here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...for-BE-Filters) and put "//new" into the files' first line so that the BE Server recognizes them and doesn't show incompatibility errors.
    Last edited by $able; Jan 18 2014 at 03:31.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast