Sign in to follow this  
$able

New BattlEye features for server admins

I love the new say command. but it can be hard to read sometimes and easly overlooked. espesialy if there is much chatter going on..

since its basicly the same color as Global and Direct.

This is a as much request to BIS as it is to $able.

would it be possible to for Bis to define a own channel for BE's Say command in it's own color.

In example red. this would catch the players eyes much more and the infomation sent isnt that easly overlooked anymore.

yes please make the Battleye text RED

I agree with you. I'm sure we can add a new color for all BE messages in the next game patch. :)
yes please make the Battleye text RED

Yes please! That would help admins so much!!

Also perhaps, a command to show which scripts.txt entires are active. That would be just handy to know if stuff laoded correctly

This seems to be a simplified version of the grep tools that can be used with Windows or Linux servers. With the tool, you are able to identify "who" is giving a command. I would call this an Arma version of grep which is a move in the right direction.

We have been using grep tools in our life mission servers for a very long time. We catch hackers in a matter of a few seconds. The greatest challenge is knowing the search criteria. For example, its easy to catch someone who spawns a tank in the mission when the mission does not even come with tanks... you just grep M1A1. Other cheats are more complicated to find unless you know exactly what script commands to search.

I recommend EVERYONE use grep tools on their servers combined with this new tool. Not a bad combo.

Now, if we can just stop the DDOS kiddies a lil quicker =). They are the worst.

This seems to be a simplified version of the grep tools that can be used with Windows or Linux servers. With the tool, you are able to identify "who" is giving a command. I would call this an Arma version of grep which is a move in the right direction.

We have been using grep tools in our life mission servers for a very long time. We catch hackers in a matter of a few seconds. The greatest challenge is knowing the search criteria. For example, its easy to catch someone who spawns a tank in the mission when the mission does not even come with tanks... you just grep M1A1. Other cheats are more complicated to find unless you know exactly what script commands to search.

I recommend EVERYONE use grep tools on their servers combined with this new tool. Not a bad combo.

Now, if we can just stop the DDOS kiddies a lil quicker =). They are the worst.

I suppose you are talking about searching the network traffic?

i had a player kicked today for what i think might be a false positive?

e=['

(_this select 1) switchmove "SLX_DraggerCargoDead";

if(local (_this select 1))then{

(_this sele

this is all thats in the scripts.log (yes i know its interrupted in mid-"sentence")

my scripts.txt looks like this:

7 Bo_Mk82

7 GOD

7 godmode

7 Bo_FAB_250

any ideas?

well cargodead has god in it, so it picking it up ... probably the system need to use for filters something like regular expressions

Still doesn't work in vanilla.

When this will be fixed?

I see a lot of admins use that new tool to detect hackers but they lack scripting skills and realy don't know how does it work or functionality of the scripts. Few days ago I visited some of "Life" server (server which runs very badly scripted and non-optimized life mission, ported from A1) and saw a lot of people got banned for "Hacking". I've left the server and tried another one, I was interested what's going on at other server with. Same.

I guess it's new wave of bans in arma community... It is so ArmA-like :): to ban all for everything suspicious, ha-ha.

Battleye solves problems like someone who is trying to learn english by learning all sentences possible ...

Doesn't work very well. I added "2 gbu12", ran loadscripts, then had one of my admins test spawning a gbu12 and it showed up as someone else doing it not the person that actually did...

This is going to get alot of people wrongfully banned...

Second time we tested it, absolutely nothing showed up in RCON..

Doesn't work very well. I added "2 gbu12", ran loadscripts, then had one of my admins test spawning a gbu12 and it showed up as someone else doing it not the person that actually did...

This is going to get alot of people wrongfully banned...

Second time we tested it, absolutely nothing showed up in RCON..

This is just a tool, of course an admin has to use it correctly for it to work. Maybe you should look into what exactly your scripts are doing.

$able, I've noticed that BERcon disconnects quite regularly on busy servers with high jip dysync. Is there any chance an auto reconnect can be added?

Thx.

just out of interest with reference to the post earlier regarding the scripts.txt not working in in a2 vanilla did this issue get resolved ?

I have this person joining into server then leaves, but the game shows he is still in game. Bercon and Rcon cant see him we then do a manual kick.

I have banned him.

He shows two ip addresses when he connects, there are other servers reporting the same guy, I posted in Armaholic and had several replies about same user.

It also causes map crashes and glitches after he disconnects.

Any ides what hes doing?

Can a global ban be done?

10:17:35 Distro uses modified data file - Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead;Arma 2: Private Military Company;Arma 2: British Ar

10:17:35 Player Distro connecting.

10:17:35 Distro uses modified data file - Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead;Arma 2: Private Military Company;Arma 2: British Ar

10:17:35 Player Distro (2) connecting.

10:17:36 Player Distro (2) connected (id=567808).

10:17:36 Player Distro (2) connected (id=567808).

10:17:36 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Distro (2) (8.24.64.51:35679) connected

10:17:36 BattlEye Server: Player #1 Distro (2) (8.24.72.162:2307) connected

10:17:37 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\dta\bin.pbo

10:17:37 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\dta\core.pbo

10:17:37 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\dta\languagecore.pbo

10:17:37 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\air_d_baf.pbo

10:17:37 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\characters_d_baf.pbo

10:17:37 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\characters_w_baf.pbo

10:17:37 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\data_baf.pbo

10:17:37 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\dubbing_baf.pbo

10:17:37 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\languagemissions_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\language_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\missions_2_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\missions_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\shapur_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\sounds_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\tracked_d_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\tracked_w_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\weapons_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\wheeled_d_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\wheeled_w_baf.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\air_pmc.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\ca_pmc.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\characters_pmc.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\dubbingradio_pmc.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\dubbing_pmc.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\languagemissions_pmc.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\language_pmc.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\missions2_pmc.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\missions_pmc.pbo

10:17:38 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\missions_pmc_data.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\modules_pmc.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\music_pmc.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\plants_pmc.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\provinggrounds_pmc.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\roads_pmc.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\sounds_pmc.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\structures_pmc.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\video_pmc.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\weapons_pmc.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\wheeled_pmc.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\air_e.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\animals_e.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\anims_e.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\ca_e.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\characters_e.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\desert_e.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\dubbingradio_e.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\dubbing_e.pbo

10:17:39 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\l39.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\language.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\languagemissions.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\languagemissions_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\language_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\misc_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\missions_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\modules_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\mp_armory.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\music_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\plants_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\roads_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\rocks_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\signs_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\soundmissions_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\sounds_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\structures_e.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\takistan.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\takistan_data.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\takistan_data_layers.pbo

10:17:40 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\tracked_e.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\ui.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\warfare2.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\warfare2_e.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\weapons_e.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\wheeled_e.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\zargabad.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\a10.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\ah64.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\air.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\air2.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\air3.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\animals.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\animals2.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\anims.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\buildings.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\buildings2.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\buildings2_ind_cementworks.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\ca.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\characters.pbo

10:17:41 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\characters2.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\dubbing.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\editor.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\misc.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\misc2.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\misc3.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\missions.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\modules.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\roads2.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\sounds.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\structures.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\tracked.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\tracked2.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\uifonts.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\video2_pmc.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\water2.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\weapons.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\weapons2.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\wheeled.pbo

10:17:42 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\wheeled2.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\wheeled3.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\ca_e.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\dta\bin.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\dta\core.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\dta\languagecore.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\air_d_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\characters_d_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\characters_w_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\data_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\dubbing_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\languagemissions_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\language_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\missions_2_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\missions_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\shapur_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\sounds_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\tracked_d_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\tracked_w_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\weapons_baf.pbo

10:17:43 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\wheeled_d_baf.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\BAF\addons\wheeled_w_baf.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\air_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\ca_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\characters_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\dubbingradio_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\dubbing_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\languagemissions_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\language_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\missions2_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\missions_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\missions_pmc_data.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\modules_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\music_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\plants_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\provinggrounds_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\roads_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\sounds_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\structures_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\video_pmc.pbo

10:17:44 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\weapons_pmc.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\PMC\addons\wheeled_pmc.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\air_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\animals_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\anims_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\ca_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\characters_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\desert_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\dubbingradio_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\dubbing_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\l39.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\language.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\languagemissions.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\languagemissions_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\language_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\misc_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\missions_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\modules_e.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\mp_armory.pbo

10:17:45 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\music_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\plants_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\roads_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\rocks_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\signs_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\soundmissions_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\sounds_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\structures_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\takistan.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\takistan_data.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\takistan_data_layers.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\tracked_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\ui.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\warfare2.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\warfare2_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\weapons_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\wheeled_e.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\zargabad.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\a10.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\ah64.pbo

10:17:46 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\air.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\air2.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\air3.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\animals.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\animals2.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\anims.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\buildings.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\buildings2.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\buildings2_ind_cementworks.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\ca.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\characters.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\characters2.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\dubbing.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\editor.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\misc.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\misc2.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\misc3.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\missions.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\modules.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\roads2.pbo

10:17:47 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\sounds.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\structures.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\tracked.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\tracked2.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\uifonts.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\video2_pmc.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\water2.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\weapons.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\weapons2.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\wheeled.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\wheeled2.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file common\wheeled3.pbo

10:17:48 Player Distro: Wrong signature for file C:\Users\Iaro\Saved Games\Shooter\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 REINFORCEMENTS\Expansion\addons\ca_e.pbo

10:17:48 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Distro (2) - GUID: 270bebae68ef68f7c9d97939e4e23359 (unverified)

10:17:48 BattlEye Server: Player #1 Distro (2) - GUID: 270bebae68ef68f7c9d97939e4e23359 (unverified)

10:17:48 Player Distro (2) disconnected.

10:17:48 Player Distro disconnected.

Hi guys, need help for this configurations.

I can not run the BEpatch

I created the file, set up.

As specified below:

BEServer.cfg

RConPassword mypass

My start script

@echo off
echo ArmA Restart Script
:TOP
echo Starting Server
start /wait Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=EXPANSION\beta;EXPANSION\beta\Expansion;EXPANSION;ca;@dayz;@hive -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\arma2.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz -BEpath=C:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\cfgdayz\BattlEye -world=Chernarus -exThreads=1 -cpucount=2 -port=2402 -netlog -malloc=tbb4malloc_bi
echo Restarting Server!
goto TOP

I do not really know what to do here, because I see it right.

Thanks for help!

A command to reload scripts.txt will be added in the next version.

Hey fellas,

Was this command added yet? Thanks!

Hey fellas,

Was this command added yet? Thanks!

Yes, it's "loadScripts".

See the following random scripts.txt example (please do not use the list below unless You know what's command for/why):

1 createVehicle
1 setVehicleInit
3 serverCommand
4 godmode
3 Bo_Mk82
3 #shutdown
7 disableUserInput true

I hope you like these new features. Feedback of any sort, as always, is welcome. :)

that sounds awesome, but i have a question about it, especially the commands to enter in the script.txt. first of all, i have no knowledge about those commands, some like the vehicle i can imagen for what they are, also the godmode.

what do i have to write in the script.txt when i want that this isnt possible anymore/get dedected:

1: players who create themselfe any sort of weapon/item

2: dropping a "weapon box" with a chosen weapon in it

3: making other players and vehicles visible on the map even it is off by the server settings.

4: porting to position X on the map

5: fast travel with enormous speed

6: spawn anysort of vehicle

7: repair anysort of vehicle

8: heal/restore their health without using and item for that kind of action (if this is possible)

9: godmode

10: infinty ammo

11: invisible

12: airstrike attacks /kill everyone who is playing on the server

13: make disabled hud like playernames, crosshair, distance visible, 3rd-person enable even when its off by the server settings

yes i know that are some points, but like i have written. i have no idea how to handle that script commands. it would be realy nice if you could help me out with it. i am very thankfull for any help i can get.

*edit*

got what i wanted. http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=31975&pid=277977#pid277977

Edited by Isoterik