Sign in to follow this  
ramirez

RVMat troubles on seperate parts of the model

Im going to make this short and to the point, im having a rvmat problem. Everything is under the same skin.rvmat. But for some reason, the overhang is just PMSing. I had this fixed at one point, but then it reverted back to the screwed up way. Any suggestions to make this blend in with the rest of the Marine Rescue?

arma2oa2012-02-2720-07-58-32.png

It should look like this.

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd494/RamirezLPD/arma2oa2012-02-2719-23-31-83.png

Thanks to all that help to solve this annoying issue, I will reply when it has been solved.

-Ramirez

Edited by Max Power

If anyone else ever has this problem with the rvmat "forming" around one particular face or part of a model, select the faces, then click surfaces>sharp edge. This will fix it and blend the RVMat with the rest of the model.

That sounds like a vertex normal issue and should have been present if there was no rvmat on it. Did you notice weird shading there without the rvmat?

Yes, but that is fixed by sharpening the edges.

Ramirez

Please watch your image sizes.

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.