Sign in to follow this  
walker

BREAKING NEWS! The Octopus realy does exist and it really is run by Goldman Sachs.

Hi all

Buy yourself a Tin Foil hat.

An organisation who we can not name here has just revealed its biggest scoop ever.

They have revealed that Goldman Sachs really do run the worlds media, and really do manipulate markets and stories and governments and that they run a Shadow private CIA.

Millions of Emails and swiss bank accounts that trace back to well known major journalists and corporations with a spy network that dwarfs the CIA, the UK's MI branches, the Mossad and Russian intelligence combined and even reach right up into those organisations with a trail of corruption, blackmail and worse:

...Stratfor gave a complimentary membership to the controversial Pakistan general Hamid Gul, former head of Pakistan’s ISI intelligence service, who, according to US diplomatic cables, planned an IED attack on international forces in Afghanistan in 2006...

http://m.reason.com/26821/show/baf2cec41a1ea7d61e15fa56548d9b61/

As always follow the link the original story in full.

..."[Y]ou have to take control of him. Control means financial, sexual or psychological control... This is intended to start our conversation on your next phase" – CEO George Friedman to Stratfor analyst Reva Bhalla on 6 December 2011, on how to exploit an Israeli intelligence informant providing information on the medical condition of the President of Venezuala, Hugo Chavez...

http://gizmodo.com/5888440/wikileaks-reveals-private-cias-dirty-laundry-updating-live

As always follow the link the original story in full.

They even have tentacles right inside governments, the judiciary and political parties.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/02/wikileaks-anonymous-partners/

Do a Google search for Stratfor and Stratcap though this is going to be all over the news, this is the story of the century.

Stories are starting to ciirculate of many named individuals heading for countries without extradition or looking to do deals to give evidense as cases for blackmail, insider trading, corruption and high treason are now certain.

Kind regards walker

Edited by walker
grammar, story keeps getting bigger!

Who are they? Why and how did they reveal this.

-k

Hi all

They are...

When Mark Zukerber said privacy was dead I do not think Goldman Sachs and the old fashioned media fully understood the implications of the statement or thought it applied to them too.

Kind regards walker

---------- Post added at 04:40 ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 ----------

Hi all

You could not make this shit up! If it was a film, the audience would laugh it out of the theaters as too far fetched!

They who may not be named on this board:

...leaked over 5 million emails on February 26, 2012. [18] When the emails were released, STRATFOR founder, chairman and Chief Intelligence Officer, George Friedman, resigned via email -- and the resignation email was intercepted and immediately published...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

This after he had said when the emails went missing that they had nothing in them. ROFL.

Shakes head in wonder walker

Hi all

WOW!

It appears stratfor were openly discussing US and allied agents, assets and cover companies over unsecured channels with persons who had no security clearance and were selling them to the highest bidder!

Truly shocked walker

Do not listen to the deceptive propagande of Emanuel Goldstein, Sisters and Brethren. Nothing has happened and we were always at war with Eurasia. Only listen to the truth of the inner party, the ultimate truth, everyday i a new revision.

I knew it before it was published. Nothing new, yet another rotten business with cia in the background.

funny is that so far nothing was uncovered about plots of other superpowers, be it Russia, Chine or else :)

oh wait... they are clean like lily ... so pure and innocent

riiight ... (facepalm)

funny is that so far nothing was uncovered about plots of other superpowers, be it Russia, Chine or else :)

oh wait... they are clean like lily ... so pure and innocent

riiight ... (facepalm)

Hi alli

In reply to Dwarden

This is not run by the CIA, this is the tail wagging the dog.

It is not done for America, or indeed any nation state.

This is a private company out to corrupt the employees of intelligence services, nation states governments political parties, the media and other companies so that they make money off the corruption. Whether that be insider trading or selling intelligence, often as not, secret and confidential US intelligence, or its allies; and all sold to the highest bidder with the cream kept back for the company itself.

This is about money and power pure and simple.

In many cases they are infiltrating the international intelligence services with the offer of an item from one to then sell it on to another or any Tom Dick or Harry. I even quoted the email where they were out to blackmail an agent of the Mossad into giving away intelligence that inherently revealed an agent of the Mossad in Chavez's inner circle. I remember when the story broke.

They are also feeding incomplete intelligence to the various layers so that those in the higher paying clients above can make money off those below in the chain. The free service they offer is designed both to hook in fish who think they will get the inside track, when in reality their "intelligence" is being manipulated. They are even running a seperate arm to profit from what they leak into the lower echelons. A prima facie case of insider trading.

This is like the script of a bond film.

Shocked walker.

Edited by walker
damn predictive text!

God damn it! I knew that something like this has to exist. I hope that some people will go into prison for a very long time.

EDIT: Has anyone read "The Teeth of the tiger" by Tom Clancy? This is so it!

well the aim of my clause was that who thinks such 'groups' don't exist is same as one 'state and his agencies' are the only one ;)

if there exist one ... there be second and third ... and where is power and money ... exist also corruption and greed

I knew it before it was published. Nothing new, yet another rotten business with cia in the background.

yes, because we read different sources, both east and west, both ultra-left-wing and ultra-righ-wing

problem of people in the west that they "find out something" is like with every kind of propaganda (mainstream media) , in some countries people know "one version" ,

many crimes of banksters, CIA, big business are not know in US, UK etc.

people in US sometimes find hard things thanx to congress interviews (for example supporting drug dealers in South America by CIA, tortures of citizens of South American countries carried by CIA etc.) because their media will not tell about things that we knew before from Russian media,

but finally they finds out it thanx to Congress,

the same with UK and big banks, big banksters make a lot of suffering in other countries, but usual British citizen has no idea about it, because their press is owned by private hands of people who "drink with bank owners" ,

so in every country of the world there is such situation of misinformation, in Russia and USSR people had no idea about Crimes of Stalin,

in US people had no idea about crimes of CIA, in UK people had no idea about dirty business of banks etc.

if we all had both-sides knowledge, there would be no wars in the world, and our leaders and big business owners would be hanged,

thats why information is so important, to know things that "it was hard to believe before" or called "conspiracy theory",

a lot of "cyco conspiracy theories" are later found to be truth (but noone wanted to believe it before, cause it was too hard)

people want to see their leaders (which they vote, or for which they work) as good people, not most evil ones, that is leading people to not believe in "conspiracy theories" like Bilderberg group etc.

to know all, you have to read both sides, bot east and west media,

if you rely on one side - you will always be biased,

as Sudayev said , we knew it before, but if we would said it, we would be called morons and conspiracy cycos ;) we knew such things from right-wing medias or ultra-left-wing websites,

if I would tell you that high ranked civil servants, high ranked officers in military and police are "set to position they have by one group and if you not belong to some family-groups you will never have chance to be director, president, general" will you believe me or will you call me cyco ?

when you work higher (for example staff command, ministry, parliament) you can see things that others do not see working in shop or from TV, especially from mainstream TV,

you will not see for example that "one day guy was student, another day he is your director, he knows nothing, he is green, but he is set to be director of department in which you work as clerk" and if you will have chance to look deeper and deeper you will find "family roots" of this guy who was noone yesterday but today he is main director, main manager, general, president of company etc.

the same mechanism probably works in most of your countries, it is hidden feudalism, instead of emperors we have financial emperors, when someone will tell it, he might have car accident next day or "committed suicide because had depression and his girl not loved him" ,

tell me Walker how it is possible that guy who was student 5 years ago, after poor not important studies (lets say useless ethnography, zero foreign languages) had no problem to get a job in Ministry (while a lot of MSc after technical university with best marks and foreign languages, seek hopelessly for any job) and suddenly after 2 years of work as manager (from start) in one Ministry guy is set to be director in second Ministry and make a lot of mistakes which should cause guy to be fired, how it is possible ?

how it is possible that people with best marks after university and with foreign languages skills have to work for low money or emigrate, and guy who finished "any university dept. to have degree MoA", has no skills, have PC-problems suddenly has great career and in few years is director ?

the answer is - it is possible because he is "somebody's son" ...

but of course others do not believe in truth and call you "cyco, conspiracy, jealous"

but what profs people do need to believe that "i am not cyco, i am not jealous conspiracy cyco" ? family tree of most of high ranked civil servants and army and police officers ? noone will allow to publish it , and now you know WHY noone will publish it ;)

look Walker at politics: why new political parties are not appearing in media and parliament but since decades the same few parties exist and you vote for A or B or C not on X , Y, Z party ? why ?

because our world works as following "everyone blackmails everyone"

everyone have dirty closed, so everyone shakes throat of other "do not show my deeds, i will not show you deeds" or simply "if you will show it, your child will be killed tomorrow, if i will show something about you my child will be dead too" and officially it will be suicide, car accident, heart attack etc.

there was one Polish politician who wanted to show dirty interests of Polish mainstream politicians (of course all media was against him), he committed suicide as well as his cooperators including 2 lawyers and one advisor, 4 people are in graves , serial-suicidal tendencies , yeah...

btw check you PM box Dwarden, it is really important PM in there

God damn it! I knew that something like this has to exist. I hope that some people will go into prison for a very long time.

nope

i think there will be another scandal to hide this scandal, one famous actor will appear as gay, another war will hide it, there will be smoke-screen in media from war of "gay confirmation of loved by women handsome guy" and few people will be found "suicide, car accident" etc.

Edited by vilas

Hi all

The Goldman Sachs chiefs and the CEO of stratfor made it clear what the real purpose of the company was when they wrote these emails:

Stratfor's use of insiders for intelligence soon turned into a money-making scheme of questionable legality. The emails show that in 2009 then-Goldman Sachs Managing Director Shea Morenz and Stratfor CEO George Friedman hatched an idea to "utilise the intelligence" it was pulling in from its insider network to start up a captive strategic investment fund. [...] CEO George Friedman explained in a confidential August 2011 document, marked DO NOT SHARE OR DISCUSS: "What StratCap will do is use our Stratfor's intelligence and analysis to trade in a range of geopolitical instruments, particularly government bonds, currencies and the like".

http://gizmodo.com/5888440/wikileaks-reveals-private-cias-dirty-laundry-updating-live

As always follow the link to read the article in full

As to others hints at other companies organizing the same sort activities you have only to look at what the investigation of News Corp has revealed today. It all makes the accusations about the banks and credit rating companies in 2007 seem much more worthy of investigation.

Israeli battle plans for Iran.

Insider knowledge of intelligence operations used to make profits off rises in the price of oil and manipulation of the markets as well as strategic level Intel about allies and who will loose out in a war with Iran.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/305098/20120227/wikileaks-gifiles-stratfor-political-oil-reasons-behind.htm

Wow just wow walker

Edited by walker

WOW! How do you think international trading works exactly? It's all done on gossip, intelligence and inside info? They aim to predict the future so they can make money. Anyone who owns shares does this including me. Do you think people invest money and just leave it to chance?

Hi all

In reply to PELHAM.

Ah but insider trading is a crime, as is bribery, corruption, and blacmail.

And did you ever hear of the foreign corrupt practices act?

Hense the FBI investigation. The FBI has been handed prima facie cases for each of those crimes, heck they even go all the way up to treason.

Kind regards walker

and what is worse , it also influence who appears on political stage so ... democracy is fiction

cause people vote on those who... are in media and are from shown in media parties, also people know info about them from media,

the same "not visible hand" is setting to leading positions leaders in governments, armies etc.

so "will of nation" which is democracy foundation is gone (last example , 80% of people are against one regulation, gov. do this regulation thanx to which banks and insurance companies will earn a lot of money )

What FBI investigation?

(also look up insider trading, it probably isn't what you think it is)

Edited by PELHAM

What FBI investigation?

Hi all

In reply to Pelham a more accurate question would be which investigation, including the FBI's investigation into stratfor's marketing the identity of FBI's agent at the 9/11 mosque.

Use google more PELHAM ;)

Kind regards walker

I can't find it, please enlighten me further by providing a link.

Wow you guys discovered America... Told you years ago :j: But was labelled a hater of democracy, the free market, the free press, a communist, terrorist and what not...

*Maximises Visitor 3*

Wow you guys discovered America... Told you years ago :j: But was labelled a hater of democracy, the free market, the free press, a communist, terrorist and what not...

*Maximises Visitor 3*

Did you read all of this and take it at face value believing all of it was true? Most of it isn't.

eg the word 'client' has been substituted for the word 'subscriber'.

So people who paid a subscription to this internet magazine (that's essentially what it is) are now labelled as clients. Several organisations are listed as clients because their employees are subscribers. A gross distortion of the truth (they do produce reports and analysis for some corporations, so what?). Subscribers addresses, credit card details and other data have been published online. This has caused 100,000s of people hardship and in many cases where those credit cards have been used fraudulently it has caused financial harm. Most are not rich people. They are now all the target of other fraudsters and hackers as a consequence.

The psychological methods listed as some sort of dark art are no different from the techniques journalists use when interviewing people when trying to uncover information. I'm not sure how many of you have been interviewed by female journalists but the 2 I have encountered both smiled and fluttered their eyes suggestively. It's something women do to get what they want.

Edited by PELHAM

I don't really see the problem with a private intelligence firm. I prefer it over a government-run intelligence firm, to be honest.