Page 6 of 197 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

GJ. Nice to see 2.6 released.
    Is anyone running a TvT server for this? KH perhaps?

I have only watched the promo vid on YouTube, but am immensely looking forward to have an indepth look at all those goodies (mostly with focus on new terrains and animations). Looks tasty

Many thanks for your time and effort put into the project.

Updated on Six Updater Network.
    Direct Download | Mod info

1.5 GB delta Spoiler:

ATTENTION!

the SP mission "landing" can NOT be played.
    it says "only 144 groups per camp" (or something like that)

so, is it possible to fix it then release a new version of this mission?

thank you very much

Finally, an outstanding release!

Now, the only thing I44 lacks is a proper campaign [that comes with the full release] to play with in SP. Hopefully, someone will decide to create one.

Thanks INV44 team.
    This is surely a GREAT relase.
    I have had some time to play with the diffrent units and maps, and have to say that Omaha V2 is lovely.
    And the new tank sounds for Sherman and for Churchill also, is lovely.
    Well, back to battle
    Higgings.
    CO TRS, www.theroyalscots.dk

Thanks for the mirrors guys! We'll try and get those added to our download links ASAP.

the SP mission "landing" can NOT be played.
    it says "only 144 groups per camp" (or something like that)

so, is it possible to fix it then release a new version of this mission?
    Someone did already mention this, and I'll say again, please report issues to our Dev-Heaven site, those reported there will most likely get the most immediate attention, any posted here are more than likely going to be missed. So please take the time to sign up and report them, it will make the mod improve much faster! I have taken a look at the mission and haven't been able to pinpoint the cause of this error yet. If I do I'll post a new version but I've not worked on it in a couple of weeks and it was working fine the last time I did change it so really stumped as to the cause right now. But I'm also damn near exhausted so doubt I'll be taking a look again anytime this week. You'd be better off playing the MP D-Day anyway, it plays a lot better!

Now, the only thing I44 lacks is a proper campaign [that comes with the full release] to play with in SP. Hopefully, someone will decide to create one.
    The SP Scenarios are ordered as a basic campaign, they were just never put into that format... I wonder if they were if people would still ask for a campaign >.> but anyways, we're always looking for mission makers so if you want to help there, get in touch!

last question:

why smetimes, I have the name and the circles on my screens? like with ACRE? like that

i play without any mod but I44, but i have this kind of thing sometimes. why that?
    does anyone has this problem too?
    Last edited by Wiki; Feb 27 2012 at 10:54.

Ummm it's not a problem - christ, it's an amazing feature! It's called FTHUD by dsylecxi.

On topic - guys this is superb. It gives Arma2 EVEN MORE new life. Very well done on release. I jumped into the B17 last night with 4 BF109s chasing me, and I JUST ABOUT survived. The aircraft do seem to love turning battles - but thats the engine not your fault.

Keep up the good work!

isn't there a way to get rid of it, or make it optionnal so that those who dont want to use it can avoid it?
    thanks

Page 6 of 197 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast