SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

GJ. Nice to see 2.6 released.

Is anyone running a TvT server for this? KH perhaps?

I have only watched the promo vid on YouTube, but am immensely looking forward to have an indepth look at all those goodies (mostly with focus on new terrains and animations). Looks tasty ;)

Many thanks for your time and effort put into the project.

ATTENTION!

the SP mission "landing" can NOT be played.

it says "only 144 groups per camp" (or something like that)

so, is it possible to fix it then release a new version of this mission?

thank you very much

Finally, an outstanding release!

Now, the only thing I44 lacks is a proper campaign [that comes with the full release] to play with in SP. Hopefully, someone will decide to create one.

Thanks INV44 team.

This is surely a GREAT relase.

I have had some time to play with the diffrent units and maps, and have to say that Omaha V2 is lovely.

And the new tank sounds for Sherman and for Churchill also, is lovely.

Well, back to battle :D

Thanks for the mirrors guys! We'll try and get those added to our download links ASAP.

the SP mission "landing" can NOT be played.

it says "only 144 groups per camp" (or something like that)

so, is it possible to fix it then release a new version of this mission?

Someone did already mention this, and I'll say again, please report issues to our Dev-Heaven site, those reported there will most likely get the most immediate attention, any posted here are more than likely going to be missed. So please take the time to sign up and report them, it will make the mod improve much faster! I have taken a look at the mission and haven't been able to pinpoint the cause of this error yet. If I do I'll post a new version but I've not worked on it in a couple of weeks and it was working fine the last time I did change it so really stumped as to the cause right now. But I'm also damn near exhausted so doubt I'll be taking a look again anytime this week. You'd be better off playing the MP D-Day anyway, it plays a lot better!

Now, the only thing I44 lacks is a proper campaign [that comes with the full release] to play with in SP. Hopefully, someone will decide to create one.

The SP Scenarios are ordered as a basic campaign, they were just never put into that format... I wonder if they were if people would still ask for a campaign >.> but anyways, we're always looking for mission makers so if you want to help there, get in touch!

last question:

why smetimes, I have the name and the circles on my screens? like with ACRE? like that 2f543a101ed1ad20ec502efe44eca816.png

i play without any mod but I44, but i have this kind of thing sometimes. why that?

does anyone has this problem too?

Edited by Wiki

Ummm it's not a problem - christ, it's an amazing feature! It's called FTHUD by dsylecxi.

On topic - guys this is superb. It gives Arma2 EVEN MORE new life. Very well done on release. I jumped into the B17 last night with 4 BF109s chasing me, and I JUST ABOUT survived. The aircraft do seem to love turning battles - but thats the engine not your fault.

Keep up the good work!

isn't there a way to get rid of it, or make it optionnal so that those who dont want to use it can avoid it?

thanks

yessssyessss been waiting for this so long! Awesomness!

When will you make russian troops avaible? Looking forward to fly IL-2 Sturmovik, and driving zveroboi tank.

@wiki - ask in the STHUD thread, it's here

@I44 Guys - Outstanding work! Just had my sorry English arse handed to me somewhere in Norway - last time I try and meet up with my old resistance buddies!! Love the atmosphere you have created and the whole experience is much more fluid than the previous version. Bloody Excellent!

@wiki - ask in the STHUD thread, it's here

Why would the makers of STHUD answer if it can disabled for I44? Surely that is a question for the I44 people, if they have included this mod as standard in I44. I hope not, as those wishing to use it can just download STHUD.

I have not yet had time to try 2.6, but I very much look forward to seeing all the new stuff. I'm sure it's awesome!!! Thanks for all your great work in bringning us this mod!!

Hooray and Geronimo! Nice! Thank you very many! First impressions are very good.

He-he, one side note...I was namely wondering, that what the heck is my screen having so much blur effects every now and then, but noticed then that it's my own aspiration vapor (or however you call your breathing vapour in the cold air?)

Still no Bayonets for the Lee Enfield :( but the new units look great especially the German ones.

Still no Bayonets for the Lee Enfield

Don't know why this is the case as we definitely patched them in and had them working, I guess someone else was working on the same files at the same time and they got patched in, and patched out somehow. Guess you'll have to wait for the hotfix!

isn't there a way to get rid of it, or make it optionnal so that those who dont want to use it can avoid it?
Why would the makers of STHUD answer if it can disabled for I44? Surely that is a question for the I44 people, if they have included this mod as standard in I44. I hope not, as those wishing to use it can just download STHUD.

...well too bad we have included it, so people who do want to use it don't need to download it seperately... if you would take a second to visit their post, you can see that you can disable or enable the HUD and elements of it, try pressing 'alt-shift-h' to configure it.

When will you make russian troops avaible? Looking forward to fly IL-2 Sturmovik, and driving zveroboi tank.

There are NO plans whatsoever to produce any Russian troops, nor Pacific... there are other games/mods dealing with that area of the conflict and we simply can't cover everything!

Excellent release, guys! -Claps- And I took a flight around Merderet River and find it a great looking and well built map! There are areas where I have flashbacks to old MoH games! (But that's most likely because WW2 looks all the same after a couple dozen villages.)

And might I add, after flying around Merderet, impressive stones good sirs! Impressive stones! -Claps- The Valve! THE VALVE!

Edited by SigintArmA

Whoah! I've spent this whole day by playing this :o Absolutely FANTASTIC job guys. This is almost like a different game when compared to 2.51 update. I like this! Thank you very much, Invasion '44 mod team! :cool:

Thanks for all your efforts guys! Real quality!

I had been waiting for this release. Thanks. Going to try creating a winter mission for this.

Downloaded this night . . . this is really awesome. :bounce3:

Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort you put in this mod. People like you guys are the reason while arma is never getting old and remains immortal. The Dogfight video was really excellent. Thumbs up. Love the new terrains.:D