Sign in to follow this  
skyarcus

How to Insert Serial on Registry. Bad Serial.

Hi!

I'm needing some help with my Arma's (Arma2 and OA)

2 Days ago i did my arma backup copying the bohemia interactive folder to another hard drive.

And when i try to launch it now, (all right copied back to this hd)

the game says "Bad Serial Given"

I'm looking for a solution that don't tell me to re-install the game. (because i would need to download my game again)

I think that the best solution for this issue, is trying to create a registry archive with my arma2 and Arma2:OA serial.

PS: If somebody knows how to insert a serial without re-intalling i'll be much happy!

-My games isn't on steam. (BOX, and i lost the media! ¬¬)

THanks For help!!

Edited by skyarcus

Hi!

2 Days ago i did my arma backup copying the bohemia interactive folder to another hard drive.

I'm looking for a solution that don't tell me to re-install the game. (because i would need to download my game again)

I think that the best solution for this issue, is trying to create a registry archive with my arma2 and Arma2:OA serial.

PS: If somebody knows how to insert a serial without re-intalling i'll be much happy!

THanks For help!!

So, you have the boxed game but don't want to download it again ?

Hi!

THanks For help!!

Yes, yes, that sounds plausible......NOT! Either find your boxed set with valid serial OR send your proof of purchase to Dwarden.

Otherwise we won't believe that you genuine!

Yes, yes, that sounds plausible......NOT! Either find your boxed set with valid serial OR send your proof of purchase to Dwarden.

Otherwise we won't believe that you genuine!

im getiing bad serial number given in start up - can you help me bro? my head has gone trying to fix this

ive tried alot of stuff from a lot of forums

There is a sticky thread about this topic.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

Thread locked.