Sign in to follow this  
matteo1944

Need help with WW2 Beach obstacles

So,even no one helped me out,i almost finished my WW2 Beach Obstacles... here are some pics :

Stake with mine,stake with 75mm shell,logspike with mine ,and Belgian gate(thanks Jdb for config and geometry problem),dragons tooth,dragons tooth with rails,and rail in concrete...

Edited by Matteo1944

Have you been able so solve the problems you had with these objects?

Yes,ATM Belgian gate is capable of stoping Sherman,but soldiers can still run thru it(only if they are sprinting,but i saw the same problem in ArmA II somewhere on Youtube),every other obstacle can stop boat(in my case higgins),but Dragons tooth with or without rails,and rail in concrete are still problem...

They can stop boat,but tank just drive over them... I'll figure out how they can stop tank with time...

Yes! And I will possibly add effect that when boat or other vehicle hits logspike,stake with shell or mine will explode,and object boat ran in to will dissappear!

Yes,ATM Belgian gate is capable of stoping Sherman,but soldiers can still run thru it(only if they are sprinting,but i saw the same problem in ArmA II somewhere on Youtube),every other obstacle can stop boat(in my case higgins),but Dragons tooth with or without rails,and rail in concrete are still problem...

The engine has problems stopping vehicles (soldiers are technically vehicles too) if the object (Geometry lod) is less than 0.5 meters long/wide/deep, so slim objects like the rails can cause some problems.

So lets say i create geometry longer and wider than that will it stop soldiers or tanks moving thru or over object?