We are currently changing the Bohemia Interactive forum software. This means http://forums.bistudio.com will be 'Read Only' until Thursday 9 AM UTC. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: ARMA 2: OA beta build 89647 (1.60 MP compatible build, post 1.60 release)

Num-5 will re-center the view. But yeah, it had me confused the first few times it hit me. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work, but for me using a slight amount of deadzone, it messes up driving badly. It's like, first nothing happens at all until a certain input threshold is met, then it kicks inn far too much (could be issue with my controller setup, don't know). But this is only up/down. I haven't even noticed any left/right thing going on.
    Regards
    Carl Gustaffa - left this game due becoming Steam Exclusive

i have a problem with SMAA:

When i activate it,the game starts stuttering ... any tips ?

Please have a look at this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...Qi-F_p4#t=885s
    Are you still planning to introduce the Object View distance Slider, or make it a cfg entry, someday to prevent situations like this?
    Master of testing for a better Arma and well, for science.
    Teach the AI how to drive. Teach AI Tank drivers to turn their front towards the enemy. Give us supression effects for AI . Make AI ragdoll if they get hit. Give us proper animations for throwing Frags. Give us a proper wounding system. Fix the armored vests so that they don´t protect the whole torso. More Civilian assets. Females. Weapon resting. Give us inertia influenced movement depending on the Weapon you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodavec View Post
    setViewDistance
    is not the same as setObjectViewDistance or setShadowViewDistance

I have that already, but I am not sure if it isn´t outdated and it would be nice to have this from BIS

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonci87 View Post
    I have that already, but I am not sure if it isn´t outdated and it would be nice to have this from BIS
    Thats for sure Tonci.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345