Blackhawks by Yura Petrov Updated to beta 1.3!
UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings)
HH-60L Medevac (with ESSS wing)
BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> HH-60L Medevac (with ESSS wing)
BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> MH-60L Blackhawk
BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings)
BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> UH-60L Blackhawk
BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> UH-60L Medevac
- HH-60A Medevac renamed to HH-60L Medevac (with ESSS wing);
- Added flares;
- New flare dispenser model;
- Added tilting rotor blades;
- Added formation lights;
- Added new sounds by LordJarhead in separate file yup_bhsounds.pbo;
- Added MH-60L Blackhawk;
- Added UH-60L Medevac version;
- Added 160th SOAR Pilots by Soldier2390;
- Added full set of distance LODs for UH-60L Medevac, other choppers has 2 distance LODs;
- Fixed hellfire pod geometry bug;
- UH-60L Blackhawk (16xAGM-114 Hellfire) made invisible in editor. User can spawn it using yup_UH60L_Hellfires class;
- Tail number changed to 27109.
- UH-60Q Medevac renamed to HH-60A Medevac;
- Added CMWS sensors;
- Added UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings);
- Added UH-60L Blackhawk (16xAGM-114 Hellfire).
- Fixed error when main rotor blur wasn't synced up with the rotor hub;
- Added animation to the landing gear;
- Added shadow to main rotor and pylons;
- Added geometry to outer pylons;
- Added ability to open/close doors for player in cabine.
- Only two distance LOD on all choppers, except UH-60L Medevac;
- Soldiers can walk throung external fuel pods and inner pylons.
Thanks to LordJarhead for amazing sounds!
Thanks to Soldier2390 for his 160th SOAR Pilot!
Thanks to Norrin for his great fastroping script!
Tested by Astast
In honor of the crew onboard 27109, hope you all make a safe recovery.
Download 70 MB Blackhawks beta v1.3
mirror on YuraPetrov.com