Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Mod Launcher for Combined Operations?

Best Mod Launcher for Combined Operations?

The number of mods I have is growing out of control. It's become a huge pain launching them through typing up the file names in the usual way.

I've tried Alpinestars's ArmA 2 Launcher, but I can't get it to launch Combined Ops. It just launches either OA or ArmA2; I can't get it to launch both.

If someone could either a) suggest a fix to my current mod launcher problem or b) suggest another one that works for CO, that would be awesome.

Thanks everyone!
    Force is the best negotiator.

You will find everything you need here.
    Jedra's Addons
    Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
    Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

There's the SpiritedMachine launcher you could try. You can organize your mods and such through folders, and easily enable/disable certain mods.

Or, even better, is Six Updater. It can manage (download, update, etc) most of your addons, and you can easily arrange everything into presets. Then, you just hit launch game and it takes care of the rest.

Author of the Thread
    Really? I heard that SIX Updater caused issues with launching the game, so I never used it to launch my game.

I use it to install my mods though, so I know my way around.

Thanks!

Everyone has different favourites but I personally do not use mod launchers.

Spirited Machine or Six Updater for me. Both work flawlessly.

Does spiritedMachime work woth steam Combined Ops

I use spiritedMachine on Combined Ops that I got from steam. It works flawlessly.
    Join CUP, the Commmunity Upgrade Project, or spread the word today. Help port over Arma 1/2 assets over to Arma 3 in high quality. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...pgrade-Project
    Portfolio Site
    Join CiA Coop Nights

Are you sure it doesn't launch Combined Ops when you check that Arma II OA circle? I was confused by that at first. It should launch Combined Ops if you have Arma 2 and OA and you check that Arma II OA circle.

Quote Originally Posted by 160thSOAR View Post
    Really? I heard that SIX Updater caused issues with launching the game, so I never used it to launch my game.

I use it to install my mods though, so I know my way around.

Thanks!
    The only really important factor with SU is that if you have separate combined ops installation, e.g on Steam, you should make sure the game registry paths are in order; http://six.dev-heaven.net/Six_Update...ods, pack etc)
    That should be all there is to it.

I run 24/7 support basically, if there's an issue, report it, and I will take care of it asap: http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html
    Lastly, the performance should now be at a respectable level, making it more suitable as launcher.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast