Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Iran to make major nuclear announcement within days, Ahmadinejad says

Iran to make major nuclear announcement within days, Ahmadinejad says

The Arm II and Arma III Airforce is being prepared, fuel have been checked, systems checked....

(Faint Roar of engines in the distance)

previews and movies of addons past/future and present on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/eblevinda

my bet, just them saying their plant is up and running and powering homes to say to the world "i told ya so"
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Slatts_modding
    PhotoBucket album: http://s296.beta.photobucket.com/use...o-man/library/

Slatts & HydroPump - Brothers in ArmA since 2002

R.I.P Oxygen 2..Gone but not forgotten!

I shall not insult moderators
    The rumours about his ancestry are true? Kabooom lol
    Anyone have a seismograph? Maybe the earth will move for a lot of people on Valentines day? Who knows?

Another interesting snippet is they cut off the internet yesterday. The previous day all sites using the HTTPS Protocol were blocked. Millions of Iranians are without access to email, electronic banking services and the web. The Government are denying it but some think it's the start of the long promised North Korean style Iran Intranet. They want to cut the population off from any external information sources.
    Last edited by PELHAM; Feb 11 2012 at 22:21.

Yeah I heard it would be up and running soon, I'm surprised the recent string of assasination's of their scientists hasn't slowed it down anymore.

I think Nato will only invade when they can can be assured they can win let alone fight a world war or once they can completely surround Iran and conquest over Israel's other enemies.
    Last edited by mrmoon; Feb 12 2012 at 13:48.

5.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #5
    any open scale attack on Iran would turn into both sides bloodshed ...

Iran was capable to stall even Iraq invasion which was better equipped
    (including recently modernized 155m arty which caused most of terrific Iran losses)

since then Iran has put lot of country income to ongoing modernizing of military

AA network in Iran is N times more complex and modern compared to Iraq
    manpad AA is common so any helicopter operations in Iran would lead to massive losses

so let's hope the announcement would lead to more stable peace in region

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarden View Post

(including recently modernized 155m arty which caused most of terrific Iran losses)

since then Iran has put lot of country income to ongoing modernizing of military

manpad AA is common so any helicopter operations in Iran would lead to massive losses

I agree with Dwarden on this. Plus something tells me that Iran has some old soviet bombs in storage that's why there was no direct assault from "the west" until now. So if they do show the bomb on TV , it will be a public "keep your hands off" Iran message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarden View Post

I think you are right on this. Iran is far stronger than some people might expect. And definately much stronger than Iraq before the war.
    Teach the AI how to drive. Give us supression effects for AI. Make AI ragdoll if they get hit. Give us proper animations for throwing Frags. Give us a proper wounding system. Fix the armored vests so that they don´t protect the whole torso. Give us inertia influenced movement depending on the Weapon you have. Make every weapon have a collision model so that players prefer to clean houses with their pistol instead of their heavy MG. Introduce auto lowering of the weapon if it collides with the wall. www.Brigade2010.de

Well you need something to deliver a bomb to something as distant as US first.
    ArmA2: "Doc, I'm wounded, I can barely aim and I'm bleeding badly, come on pull my body out of the harm's way and treat me before I die!"
    ArmA3: "You are wounded! Click to instantly regenerate health whenever you feel like it!"

Giving 'authenticity' an entirely new meaning, together with Medal of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by metalcraze View Post
    Well you need something to deliver a bomb to something as distant as US first.
    Or maybe just to Israel

ArmaHolic Youtube
    Modsaholic sister site to Armaholic
    Steam profile
    Ground Branch - Bringing back the old days of real tactical shooters
    Foxhound - Breaking news: Armaholic informed by Informant not to post news before being Informed, Armaholic posts news anyway, Informant turns off Internet for two hours
    Rig: MSI 780Ti Gaming Edition, 8gb1833,i7 4770k@4.5 'Each to their own' & 'Manners cost nothing'

Apparently one of the possibilities is the announcement will be that the Fordow Nuclear Plant is operational (and therefore capable of enriching Uranium).
    STALKERGB ♪♫ FYI AFK IRL...

British Infantry for ARMA 3

British 3 Rifle MTP ARMA2 - Twitter with updates on WIP: @Mat_Kav

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast