View Poll Results: We've got some fresh info to share - how'd you like to see it presented?

Voters
214. This poll is closed
  • Dev Blogs

132 61.68%
  • Report In

40 18.69%
  • Community Q&As

16 7.48%
  • Behind the Scenes

20 9.35%
  • Other (please specify)

6 2.80%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Community Nutritional Information

Why not settle for a little bit of everything? Personally what I enjoy the most when following projects is consistency. As the ACE mod and the beta releases have so ably proven, this gives me something to come back to regularly-- even if I don't have time to play just now. Pick a date or day; then follow up with periodic updates along the lines you first set forth. Don't worry about pimping the reports either. This community understands you are busy actually working and not just messing about the forums.

I guess that puts me on the Report In/devblog side of the fence.

-k
    ARMA 2 Mission packs:LITE Coop mission package + LIMA coop mission package (ACE + ACRE) + More ACE + ACRE missions. + Aliabad coop Mission Package+ Fireforce Takistan NEW
    ARMA 3 Mission packs:Fourplay Coop Mission Pack NEW
    Kill things, break stuff. Repeat as necessary.

so so... hidden pic http://www.arma3.com/full/wp-content...ing/tiny_7.jpg
    other then that, awesome. Also I would probably like dev blogs, detailed information about stuff, I dont like QA, cause ppl ask stupid questions. Its better to let devs talk about what they want.
    screens - BLOOM, its good they are tiny, otherwise my eyes would dry and fall out, nice detailed terrain textures (who knows with this res), giant radar thing on pic 3, obligatory red explosion-lit grass, nice

Devblog or Report In.

And please, high res versions of those screens. They're amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyinExile View Post
    Some of these images will form part of a future package of screenshots, so must remain as a taste of what's to come for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonci87 View Post
    PPS: High Res Please? Want Wallpaper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Derbysieger View Post
    And please, high res versions of those screens. They're amazing!
    Anyone else?

Dev blogs and Community Q&As

I'm sure I'm not the only guy who wants to hear negative answers from BIS to the question of ArmA3 being dumbed down to sleep better at night
    ArmA2: "Doc, I'm wounded, I can barely aim and I'm bleeding badly, come on pull my body out of the harm's way and treat me before I die!"
    ArmA3: "You are wounded! Click to instantly regenerate health whenever you feel like it!"

Giving 'authenticity' an entirely new meaning, together with Medal of Honor.

I picked Report In, but the choices are so 90's and txting wasn't an option.
    Cya in the CrossHairs Kill Zone!

Spoiler:

8.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #18
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_BigBear View Post
    I picked Report In, but the choices are so 90's and txting wasn't an option.
    I think that might have been covered in 'other'..? Just page me your ideas and I'll update our mySpace profile about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Przemek_kondor View Post
    Anyone else?
    and...
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyinExile View Post
    Some of these images will form part of a future package of screenshots, so must remain as a taste of what's to come for now.
    Plus, we've never been a fan of hi-res screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by NkEnNy View Post
    Why not settle for a little bit of everything?
    Yup, that's most certainly the plan, but it's always good to know what the most preferred options are for example, we might end up with 3 Report In's and only one Q&A, etc, etc.

Best,
    RiE.
    Arma 3 is a combined arms military game with an infantry focus. Built upon appropriate, useful and engaging elements of simulation, it's an accessible platform for a variety of official and community playable/sandbox content, based on the principles of authenticity, diversity and opportunity.

Dans son oeil, ciel livide o├╣ germe l'ouragan,
    La douceur qui fascine et le plaisir qui tue.

I still think you guys should do podcasts now and then. It's good to hear the voices behind the 0's and 1's

I really like the behind the scenes stuff. But If its updated regulary, Report In blogs will also be lovely.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast