Take On Helicopters: Hinds is the first official DLC for Take On Helicopters.
Shifting focus to a more combat-oriented experience, Take On Helicopters: Hinds puts players in the seat of the most iconic helicopter gunship ever... the Hind!
Check out our official website
for the full-res screens and comments from Czech Air Force helicopter pilot, Capt Marcel Kica.
Here's a summary of what we're serving up:
- Range of Hind variants - Highly detailed models of the Mi-24 V, Mi-24 P and Super Hind helicopters across a range of over 25 different liveries
- Unique Hind attributes - Interactive cockpits, flight model, landing gear and weapon systems
- Realistic sound effects - Samples recorded from real-life Hind helicopters for an extra level of detail
- Singleplayer challenges - A set of gameplay challenges showcasing ground attacks and aerial support
- Time trials - Put the helicopter through its paces in 5 tough timed checkpoint races
- Multiplayer gameplay - New adversarial scenario available over LAN/Internet; battle it out against other Hind teams
- Pick-up-and-pilot controls - Designed to be played with mouse-and-keyboard, gamepads and joysticks
- Language support - The DLC is available in English, German, Czech, Italian, French and Spanish
There's also an interview with Lukáš Miláček, Executive Producer, who goes into a bit more detail about the content and features of the Hinds DLC!
You can grab Take On Helicopters: Hinds via download at Store.bistudio.com, where you can find more details about pricing and bundle deals. It'll also be available via Steam, Desura and several other online stores.
Before installing, you'll need to apply the so-called Hinds compatibility Pack, which enables compatibility with the Hind content alongside new engine updates for all.
Also make sure ...
- ... you have Take On Helicopters properly installed, and not renamed or moved!
- ... you did not rename the TakeOnH.exe (e.g. for 3D driver compatibility)!
...And finally, below you can take a a look at the Hind itself in action, with our official launch trailer: