Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Take On: Hinds!

Quote Originally Posted by R0adki11 View Post
    why steam over sprocket? Sprocket supports BIS much better than Steam. And by support i meant in the monetary term.
    Sprocket is BIS so always better to buy from there. Having said that, the Steam version of ToH seemed to differ from the non-steam version (probably the exe) so maybe he has to get the steam version.

Buyers choice though - if BIS didn't want people to buy from Steam, they would distribute it to Steam!
    Jedra's Addons
    Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
    Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

Coincidentally gog.com released Digital Integration's Hind today.

Hind overload!

I would say wait until you get the mail, or see news on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbysieger View Post
    Did something go wrong, BIS? Sprocket offers download but sprocket.exe does nothing and with manual download there is only 1.35KB Take_On_Helicopters_Hinds_Setup.exe for download available
    Just read DNA post above , I have the same issue, we just have to be a little patient.

Quote Originally Posted by R0adki11 View Post
    why steam over sprocket? Sprocket supports BIS much better than Steam. And by support i meant in the monetary term.

Well, payment details etc already set up on Steam and don't have to worry about patching etc. I'm not anti sprocket and I have used them before but if I can purchase via Steam, I prefer to.

There is also the issue of whether non Steam versions work with Steam versions which has not been clarified.
    Lest you forget, Mr. Hunter, we are a ship of war, designed for battle.

You don't just fight battles when everything is hunky-dory.

What'd you think, son? I was just some crazy old coot putting everyone in harm's way as I yell "yee-haw"?

Capt. Frank Ramsey
    USS Alabama (SSBN 731)

Agreed, Steam is far better, it is much more than just a store site. It's got lots of other great features too. I much prefer to have my games on Steam, though I bought ToH and the Hind DLC on Sprocket to make sure more of the money goes to BIS.

Hehe excellent.

Now, before you guys head off to the pub (you're still there aren't you?) - does the Hinds DLC include the latest beta stuff, or do we still need to run beta to play with the medium chopper?

10.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #130
    Hello everyone!
    Download is now enabled for Hinds on Sprocket. We will be sending the notification email to others shortly!
    Do not forget to install 1.05 Hinds Compatibility pack for TKOH from the update page on http://takeonthegame.com/game-updates/
    Executive Producer

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast