Sign in to follow this  
kylania

Take On: Hinds!

Agreed, Steam is far better, it is much more than just a store site. It's got lots of other great features too. I much prefer to have my games on Steam, though I bought ToH and the Hind DLC on Sprocket to make sure more of the money goes to BIS.

Hehe excellent.

Now, before you guys head off to the pub (you're still there aren't you?) - does the Hinds DLC include the latest beta stuff, or do we still need to run beta to play with the medium chopper?

Hello everyone!

Download is now enabled for Hinds on Sprocket. We will be sending the notification email to others shortly!

Do not forget to install 1.05 Hinds Compatibility pack for TKOH from the update page on http://takeonthegame.com/game-updates/

Installing it right now :) Thanks BIS.

edit: nice song on the install!

... does the Hinds DLC include the latest beta stuff, or do we still need to run beta to play with the medium chopper?

The fix is included in the Hinds Compatibility Pack (1.05).

Hello everyone!

Download is now enabled for Hinds on Sprocket. We will be sending the notification email to others shortly!

Do not forget to install 1.05 Hinds Compatibility pack for TKOH from the update page on http://takeonthegame.com/game-updates/

What is the procedure? Compatibility Pack first and then Hind DLC?

Ok, how do you activate Hind again after it failed the first time? (I hadn't updated ToH.) I can't download again, as is says it is already downloaded, and I can't find any way to restart the activation.

Ok, how do you activate Hind again after it failed the first time? (I hadn't updated ToH.) I can't download again, as is says it is already downloaded, and I can't find any way to restart the activation.

You should find the installer in

c:\users\[username]\Documents\Sprocket

What is the procedure? Compatibility Pack first and then Hind DLC?

The Hinds installer should not allow you to install without having installed the Compatibility Pack first. Even if it would, there's no technical need for a specific order, but I would always recommend: Compat Pack then Hinds.

You should find the installer in

c:\users\[username]\Documents\Sprocket

Ok, found it! Thanks!!

The Hinds installer should not allow you to install without having installed the Compatibility Pack first. Even if it would, there's no technical need for a specific order, but I would always recommend: Compat Pack then Hinds.

OK, thank you.

The get in, get out animation for the Hind is superb, well done guys.

I think Sprocket dun goofed on my payment/order when they send the 3.25€ back :/

Edit: Alright, i see a serialcode but no download button and the order is labeled as "cancelled" :j:

Edited by Mr. Charles

I think Sprocket dun goofed on my payment/order when they send the 3.25€ back :/

Edit: Alright, i see a serialcode but no download button and the order is labeled as "cancelled" :j:

Hello,

please send an email to support@bistudio.com and Include your order ID.

I will try to sort it out asap.

Hello,

please send an email to support@bistudio.com and Include your order ID.

I will try to sort it out asap.

Already sent one via the Sprocket "Contact us!" link, is that enough?

€dit: Jan Kunt is on the case ;)

€dit2: and resolved!

Edited by Mr. Charles

Wow those things are not easy to fly. Feels like a completely new thing.

tell me about it!!

Rotor turns clockwise and torque induced yaw is significant in hover and at slow speed. I'm slowly getting the hang of it and enjoying it. Flying around as gunner is also fun. Where you look is where you shoot :yay:

Would it be possible for you to record a walk-around with startup and some of the the new weapon features? :)

nvm

/10char

Edited by Mr. Charles
extreme retardation on my end

Would it be possible for you to record a walk-around with startup and some of the the new weapon features? :)

I'll see what I can do. I doubt it will be today since I only have about 20mins left before I have to go but I will certainly make a video. Maybe even later today when I'm back. Depends on how late it's going to be.

Whoever designed those Time Trials was obviously a tax collector and a puppy killer in a previous life - pure evil!!

The yaw is brutal - it's going to take a lot of practice to fly straight never mind do anything else in this bird!

Getting a !!MISSING STRING error, redownloading :|

Same error here...downloaded twice now, once sproket and once direct...

Getting "setup cancelled" pop up box now after activation :confused: