Sign in to follow this  
SyncV2

Another mission No.3 (The Cove) problem...

So I've read all of the threads concerning this problem but I still can't complete it... It's really frustrating. After following the boat and getting to 100% of the video shoot, I find the other group of whales which Moriarty uploaded to the map and I did multiple fly-by's, I hovered around them for 10 minutes, nothing. All that happens is that Moriarty says I'm close to their location and after that, nothing. I restarted the mission multiple times and still can't finish it. So please BI, help me. I really like the game so far...

Did you check your task overview (J) or map (M) for the exact distance and angle specifications you need to be hovering / flying at? Kelly needs a good view out the front-right.

Did you check your task overview (J) or map (M) for the exact distance and angle specifications you need to be hovering / flying at? Kelly needs a good view out the front-right.

I can't find the data, it just says to find the whales, all I remember about distance is Moriarty saying to keep at least 100m from them or they'll go under. I tried tons of angles and distances and the screen with camera feed in the cockpit locks on to the whales but after that, nothing, Kelly's keeping his mouth shut and nothing is going on.

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw that huge circle with the ? inside, I thought you have to look where the green circle that says Film is... That was the same group of whales I first filmed. Thanks for the help tho, sorry for wasting your time. :/

Great game, BTW!

Edited by SyncV2