Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Invasion 44 CO (Warfare BE) Server - come play with us!

Second Lieutenant GossamerSolid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magnus28 View Post
    BTW Gossamer, where abouts in Ontario are you? I'm stationed in CFB Petawawa ...
    Hahaha I'm like 2 hours away from you, over in North Bay.

I have a few friends from Petawawa/Pembrooke area.

ArmA 3 - GWAR3
    ArmA 2 - PCDF | Gossamer's Warfare
    PC - i5 3570K | EVGA GTX 780 ACX | 16GB DDR3

If you are looking for more players to come and join your server/clan then post it here.

Uh, actually, that's wrong, Haz. Backseat moderating isn't appreciated either....
    Force is the best negotiator.

Quote Originally Posted by 160thSOAR View Post
    Uh, actually, that's wrong, Haz. Backseat moderating isn't appreciated either....

1. I did not mean it like that and I was not being nasty either. 2. I was just saying that he should advertise his server more thats all . 3. Do not accuse me of backseat moderating when your doing it yourself.

Red face

Jeah I was by a long time searching something like that. I remember how much fun it was in OFP to play in 44 style .
    Hope my old computer will get it to run - cya
    over - *kchhhhtschk*

Hi,

Have you got a TS server running? Might see you later for a bit of post mod development R&R. Not played I44 for a while so would be good to have a blast again.
    Jedra's Addons
    Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
    Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Haz View Post
    1. I did not mean it like that and I was not being nasty either. 2. I was just saying that he should advertise his server more thats all . 3. Do not accuse me of backseat moderating when your doing it yourself.
    1. What?
    2. That thread is for squads/clans, not servers. If the OP was moved there, the mods would get mad.
    3. I am? I wasn't aware of that. What it sounded to me what you were saying is "This does not belong here, move it over there," essentially doing the mods' job for them without permission. I'm not sure if you were trying to say something else and I misinterpreted it.

@OP: When are people usually on the server? I've tried to get on a few times, but no one ever seems to be around.

This server is full? or have a good number of people? how can i find this server? (sorry, im new and im not english, i try to read the text but... puuffff) im looking for I44 Servers, i can find some server with a good number of peoples?

I will try to join soon,
    A a warfare gamestyle on 1944 mod should be really nice and fun

Downloading 2.6 see you soon!
    WARFARE RE - Warfare LEAGUE 013 Work In Progress....

Hi, I jumped on your server over the weekend and was getting some sporadic lag every five minutes or so which would last for about a minute (as if a huge script was running in the background - down to 1fps client side). No script errors or anything (and nothing in the report) just fps lag. I hopped over to my own server to make sure it wasn't my internet connection and that was fine (I think it was running Domination W ACE Takistan at the time).

I seem to remember I44 doing this occaisionally on my own server a while back, so I have put the new version up and it is as smooth as butter (they have done a really, really good job). Are you planning to move your version to 2.6? I guess you'll need to tweak warfare a bit as well to cope with any class changes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast