Sign in to follow this  
Milton520

Operation Phoenix from Operation Arrowhead

When I started the campaign of ARMA2 OA, I planned to play every mission in the campaign. I have played every mission so far except Operation Phoenix. I do not know how to get this mission. I let Colonel Aziz escape from mission 7 but my mission 8 always ends up as Finishing Touch where you have to kill Aziz in the chopper. The major choices I made in my storyline are these: I completed Coltan Blues saving the coltan mine complex, I completed Open Season eventually RTB'ing with the pilot safe and sound, I completed Sandstorm capturing the airport and in Eye of the Storm I destroyed the SCUDs, saved the POWs but let the Colonel escape and I thus end up with my mission 8 being Finishing Touch. Can anyone tell me something that I have to do different so I can play Operation Phoenix?

You might need to let the hostages die. I'm not sure though.

The major choices I made in my storyline are these: I completed Coltan Blues saving the coltan mine complex, I completed Open Season eventually RTB'ing with the pilot safe and sound, I completed Sandstorm capturing the airport and in Eye Of The Typhoon I destroyed the SCUDs, saved the POWs and Eliminated Col. Aziz

While playing cooperatively with friends my Operation Arrowhead Campaign went straight from mission 7: Eye Of The Typhoon to 9: Press Conference. Have not even heard about mission 8: Finishing Touch or 8: Operation Phoenix.

You can browse my screenshots if you find something more that I did differently.

Edited by Hanzu