Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFCExt ... the Return of studio MAF !

MAFCExt ... the Return of studio MAF !

Whilst I announced a few weeks ago that following a disagreement within the MAF Studio, which led two of its members, Famas80 and myself, to make a new version of the mod MAF2Ext under the name MAFxExt with their signatures and that should be, as a result of this internal conflict, closed the studio, the team finally managed to meet again with the support of FeudeDaisy, leader of the studio.

We are so proud to present the mod MAFCExt, the MAF2Ext's new name.
    Why this new change ?
    As you know the MAF2Ext aimed to complete the Hexagon mod when it was released. OFrP 3.1 is the update and after the mod Hexagon, we had to act in order to provide an update MAF2Ext both players having only ArmA2, only players who have OA.
    Thus the MAFCExt simply has nothing to do with MAF2Ext.
    It will contain, upon its release, an update of previous units of the mod, a key server for clans, new units, vehicles and aircraft, but also civilian units that were originally planned in the MCF mod, hence the name change to Mod French Army and Civil Extension 2.0 (this is longer than Operation Frenchpoint ...)

This mod will make two "sub-mod"!
    - the mod MAFCExt2 for those who have only the base game and would like to take MAF2ext update, new units as well as some updates that occurred between the passage of Hexagon to OFrP and therefore not available for those with only A2. This mod will complete as before Hexagon v2.1 mod.
    - The mod MAFCExtOA for those who have ArmA 2: OA is identical to the A2 above but without the updates appearing between the passage of Hexagon to OFrP. This mod will therefore complement the mod now OFrP3.1.

Following all these changes, we inform you that the studio MAF will be transformed. So we go on ArmA 2 and completely abandon any projects scheduled on ArmA:Armed Assault ... we apologize also to everyone who was waiting on the MAF mod ArmA 1. It only remains now that the mod BeAM, and the mod Arzuela, fictitious army in Latin America ... and of course the extension of the French army, now, the mod MAFCExt ! We will also conduct a change of address of our site/forum.

We look forward to seeing you later this month for new information

WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
    Last edited by W4lkn; Mar 29 2012 at 08:54.

awesome! I love the netting on the armored vehicle
    "Simulations aren't about the destination, they are about the way there." - Metalcraze

The desert camo net is already available with OFrP.

Put this in the init: this animate ["OFrP_camo_de",0]
    Change 0 by 1 to create or remove it.
    For more camo, check the OFrP download page on armaholic.
    ArmA 2 OA/Modules

Nevertheless, OFrP team wishs good luck to MAF Team, and their incredible work.

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerForce View Post

Put this in the init: this animate ["OFrP_camo_de",0]
    Change 0 by 1 to create or remove it.
    For more camo, check the OFrP download page on armaholic.
    ArmA 2 OA/Modules

Nevertheless, OFrP team wishs good luck to MAF Team, and their incredible work.
    No sorry, I have no desert camouflage on units with OFrP function: this animate ["OFrP_camo_de", 0]

|- Website Staff CFr-ArmA.net
    |- Co-founder Studio MAF

Second Lieutenant GossamerSolid's Avatar
    this animate ["OFrP_camo_de", 1]

I think that's what you want.

ArmA 3 - GWAR3
    ArmA 2 - PCDF | Gossamer's Warfare
    PC - i5 3570K | EVGA GTX 780 ACX | 16GB DDR3

Awesome!!

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by GossamerSolid View Post
    I know, this is also your VAB. Only the deserts units are by studio MAF on this screenshot
    Last edited by W4lkn; Feb 21 2012 at 20:11.

Author of the Thread

Hello to all our friends, brave soldier fighting for freedom (or not ^^) in Combined Operation.
    We promised you a news item this week ... well hey it's done

And yes the work ahead, again and again and I have quite a little information to share.

First, our website has just a facelift, combined forum that continues to evolve for a few days before finding our final face. (http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/)
    Why final? Well, because we decided that once all our current projects released, we will cease our operations to a life devoted to real more and more intense .
    I take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the different state changes and we do our best for the site and forum is finally 100% operational as quickly as possible.
    But do not worry, we will take our time to provide you with even more sensational releases .

Speaking of sensational continues, here are some news about the mod MAFCext2 (Mod French Army and Civil Extension OFrP).
    We decided after discussion to focus on Operation Arrowhead version of the mod. Also the release date is fast approaching. We will in the coming weeks, a poll on our forum, open to all, whether or not you want, what you do a version for ArmA2 without extension.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of the mod MAFCext continues his work, ie: complete the mod OFrP as best as possible. And I think you will not be disappointed with many of adding entirely new and impressive improvements between Version 3.0 and the upcoming version 4.0!

I'll see you soon for further news ... or maybe ... a release !

http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/news12/n7.gif
    http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/news12/n8.gif
    http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/news12/n9.gif
    http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/news12/n10.gif
    http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/news12/n110.gif

WORK IN PROGRESS !!!

Maybe this will be of some use for you. I can surely give you permission for the usage of the texture, Vilas would be the one to contact about the car itself though.

Keep it up; c'est tres bien

I like the look of the units.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast