Sign in to follow this  
giallustio

=BTC= co 21 Advance & Secure

Hi again Giallustio and thx for all your effort.

I have good news and bad news :p

The save seems to work but when i load a save i have no weapon or/and i am on a tank and not inside.

But its a great step forward :).

I have this ine the arma2oaserver.rpt

=====================================================================

== D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ARMA2OASERVER.exe

== "D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ARMA2OASERVER.exe" -config=server.cfg -mod=@=BTC=_load_game;

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2012/08/05 18:04:07

Current time: 2013/02/21 19:43:14

Version 1.62.95251

Unsupported language French in stringtable

File description.ext, line 2: '.onLoadMission': Missing ';' at the end of line

I don't know if its helpful.

Hi again Giallustio and thx for all your effort.

The save seems to work but when i load a save i have no weapon or/and i am on a tank and not inside.

I don't really understand...

I don't put into the save game the player vehicle by the way.

Gear and position. If you are in a vehicle and save, you don't re-start in the vehicle then.

Okay ^^. For the position its good but it dont load the gear, our equipement (radio, gps) is ok but all we have taken during the game(weapons from crate or ennemy corpses) is not saved.

I try to let my gear in a vehicle an its saved, i just drop my gear at my feet an its not saved.

Its not a big problem but we are not always near a vehicle or a crate when i save...

I have create the folder in modfolder and activated it and activated the loda feature... But when i start the saved mission is a new game...

Yay good :) . It save our weapons now ^^. Good job. i will continue to play the map and i say you if i find another little bug :).

Thx for your work and your reactivity .

Hi Giallustio, i just want to notice you there sometimes i have twice the "recrutiment" option, and sometimes "Costruction menu" and "rally point" too. I show you a screenshot if you demand it.

I set the standart revive,R3F revive.

And when i set the ennemy with the RU army, objectives seems to be buged. they start and finish in few seconds. i think you should test the parameter.

I tested with the chedaki army and its the same, there only tk army and tk militia where objectives dont bug. I know Lingor and molatian are from special island or map.

And (again :p) when you set a new fob, the "wrecks repair" point on the map is not actualised, its a detail but i think you want to know.

Edited by NorX_Aengell

I need help with loading the game.

I did all the scripting and copied data to the proper file.

Now how I create a new PBO and load it to the server and etc?

I mean, create PBO out of what?

Did you mean to merge this edited .sqf with the existing mission in MPmissions folder?

Where do i need to put btc_load folder? I have launched it as an addon.

OK, i know im flooding now, but I have been researching this stuff the third day now all alone :)

I copied from the rpt file data to the required sqf file. afterwards, i created a pbo with the folder (sqf and cpp file together). The addon load_game is activated and parameter is set in TADST. the same thing is done in the arma 2 client. It is activated as a mod.

when i load to the server i log in as admin, set parameter "load the game if available" to yes.... NEW game loads... Cant load! :/