Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: F-14D Super Tomcat

nice nice!!!! TOP GUN ^^

I'm just guessing so dont take it as gospel but maybe you have entered the wrong amounts for the positioning in config and thats why its appearing in the wrong place.

Hi Vextor
    Lethals Afterburn script: The numbers in brackets control the location. (eg ,[-1.2,-9.2,-0.8] )
    The first number sets it to the left or to the right.
    The second number is probably the forward-backwards coordinate.
    The last number is the up-down location.
    PHP Code:
        _leftengine setParticleParams ["\Ca\data\cl_exp","","Billboard",1,0.07,[-1.2,-9.2,-0.8],[(velocity _this select 0) - ((vect......................

_rightengine setParticleParams ["\Ca\data\cl_exp","","Billboard",1,0.07,[1.2,-9.2,-0.8],[(velocity _this.......... 

Banned
    Author of the Thread
    OMG thanks Gnat that helps so much last night i was screwing around with it and messed it up even more
    Hey do you know anything about the Aircraft Vapour as well ive been trying to get it to work as well but it's like it was never put in the init, cause everything else in the init works its like the game is selectively picking what it wants to use.
    Last edited by VectorX96; Jan 20 2012 at 13:43.

Which Air Vapour FX? A scripted one or BIS's own wing tip vapour?

Banned
    Author of the Thread
    I believe its FX since its got Original FX Scripts by Lethal in it.

Not really enough info ...........
    FuselageVapour.sqf & WingtipTrails.sqf are simple enough. Which version do you have? Very original or later ones. One I tweaked further?

How are you calling them? Like:
    _plane execVM "\rktsu33\scr\FX_Afterburner.sqf"

Banned
    Author of the Thread
    I have the one you tweaked further but i do have like 3 versions of the same thing, this is how im calling them:

private ["_vehicle"];
    _Vehicle=_This Select 0;
    [_Vehicle] ExecVM "\Tomcat\scripts\aircraftvapour.sqf";

It works fine for everything in the init.sqf except maybe the sonicboom.sqf which i dont really need just thought it would be cool to see.

So its working ok now?
    As for sonicboom, I don't bother because its rare that the average gamer would even trigger it. Not worth the resources (potential FPS reduction) in my eyes. Your call.

Banned
    Author of the Thread
    Not really its like the game doesnt even know its there. The only thing that shows up is the wingtip trails which i think is because of some addon i have installed, because before i installed some stuff for my clan, nothing showed up.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast