US Coast Guard HH-60J Jayhawk by Yura Petrov
US Coast Guard HH-60J Jayhawk
- Folding rotors;
- Opening doors and windows;
- US Coast Guard Pilot Included;
- tested in Arma 2 and Arma2&OA;
- test mission included.
BLUEFOR -> US Coast Guard -> Air -> HH-60J Jayhawk
BLUEFOR -> US Coast Guard -> Air -> MH-60J Jayhawk
BLUEFOR -> US Coast Guard -> Man -> Pilot
- Added MH-60J armed version of HH-60J Jayhawk;
- Minor changes in textures, actions.
- Removed strobe light script by combate tactico from test mission because isn't working with the 1.60 patch;
- Fixed missing texture error "upperpanel_nohq.paa";
- Fixed bug when player can't open cargo door from back seat;
- Fixed bug when player can't open copilot door from gunner seat;
- Fixed bug when player can start folding sequence before rotor blades are stopped rotation after engine off;
- Added ability to open/close side windows from any passenger seat;
- Added restriction to open pilot and copilot doors at speeds exceeding 10 km/h;
- Added third light at bottom which lights in the area under the winch;
- Added some advisory/caution lights on instruments panel.
- Added one distance LOD;
- New RVMAT's (cabine and blured rotor);
- Modified instruments panel texture and material;
- Murtoo winch script modified by Macadam Cow.
- Moved higher the headlights, so player can see the way in front a bit better;
- Airframe turned back by 3 degrees, so then stable hover blades are level to the ground;
- Changed bottom texture, fixed sign "US CG";
- Added blur to rotation blades texture;
- Blades turned up when rotating;
- Added animation for resque hoist: to hide hoist call "<heli> animate["HoistHide",1];", to unhide "<heli> animate["HoistHide",1];";
- Added Murtoo air winch script and test mission (requires Arma2 1.5);
- Added litter model;
- Added transparency to chopper's icon.
Download 24MB HH-60J Jayhawk beta v1.4
Last edited by yurapetrov; Aug 18 2012 at 10:36.
Reason: added mirrors for download
very impressive thanks a lot now to give this a spin
looks great thanks for the work
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Woa, great work! Downloading now.
Just DL'ed it. No errors to report : )
One small observation. When the rotating main rotor changes to the texture proxy (spinning rotor blades when normally flying around), the blades look rather like they're shredded. I'm guessing it was intentional.
Other than that, stellar job
thats a Beautiful thing, would you consider making a version for ToH ?
i have some knowledge of new defines for it so it can use Flight model if you want advice ( unless you already know of course).
Your addons' interiors are always stunning YuraPetrov!
Now we only need a winch script
Chief Warrant Officer
awesome, they fly over where I live every month or so, and to see it in game is great.
New on front page at Armed Assault.info
Link to mirror :
US Coast Guard HH-60J Jayhawk (v beta 1.0) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...addons&id=1895