Sign in to follow this  
mikemadi

Things to make the game easier?

I was wondering if maybe you could put the colors for the manual stuff (battery, lights, throttle... ect...) different for the on and off position. I have only been playing the game for two days (it's really hard... :( ) and always get confused whether or not something is turned on or not... even though there's either a circle with or without a line slash...

oh i know that there are forums out there but a recommended list of joysticks that actually work with the game would be nice too :p

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Oh ya... forgot to add this in there too... at least on the shutdown tutorial... the guy is telling you to look around to turn the throttle off... it's impossible to do that since you have to do it on the keyboard! took me all day to figure that out...

oh tutorials could be amped up a lot please...

thanks

Aim the throttle with your mouse and use the wheel. You'll have multiple possibilities. Hope it help..

Antoine

For a non expensive joystick you should go T16000M

But you'll need a left handed to go with it. How many do you want to spend in your setup. Left & right hand & rudder of course?

Edited by hon0