Sign in to follow this  
barra733

My First (Humble) Thoughts...

...It took a while for me to get it going (the German boxed version I bought wouldn't load - I returned it and downloaded it from Steam instead) but after a night of playing I thought I would share my thoughts and ask a few questions:

1. I love the story and overall immersion of the game. It really sucks you in - I ended up caring about the company!

2. I love the fact that BI seem to want to suppport the community and am really looking forward to up coming mods. I'm also looking forward to the community mods (please please make a UH-1 for the 'Vietnam' type missions).

3. I think this has already been asked (but with no soloution) but is it possible to play in 'expert' mode but with the guages turned on?

4. Is there a 'basic pause' button which doesn't drop you back to the options menu?

5. Can I change the default seat poistion in trainee mode. I think the position is too far forward and to the left. I've seen a mod to the code but it only seems to work in expert mode.

Thanks BI for a great game and thanks in advance for any answers or soloutions.

Welcome and to answer some questions

3. I think this has already been asked (but with no soloution) but is it possible to play in 'expert' mode but with the guages turned on?

Yes click on the edit button when you select expert mode and there should be an option which says extended HUD info.

4. Is there a 'basic pause' button which doesn't drop you back to the options menu?

There is ESC and it drops you to the menu but thats not what you need it for you want to make screenies I think =) : Update just checked for key bindings and pause is bound to ESC so thats a no then